Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GA-EP45-DS3R and Core 2 Quad Q8200

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
    Since you have changed things, I'd go ahead and uninstall it, reboot and then install it again and then don't change settings anymore. You really aren't going to affect system performance by disabling anything in it, you're system is fast enough to be able to handle even the worst AV that slows down systems without an issue. So I recommend leaving default settings, they will be fine!

I do know what you mean about the desire to optimize, but you should do that elsewhere, ESET is already optimized as is and is one of the least resource consuming AV's out there.

Nice to see you were able to find and correct having your realtime protection disabled!! Not sure why that would affect your ability to post on the forums though, could be another glitch with IE8? (If you must use IE, please use IE9).

Haha, I'm sure you hear this often, but I suggest Firefox instead of IE, or if you don't like that try Chrome or Opera?
    Reinstalled with default settings is done. Going to install IE9 real soon now. I am able to post after the reinstall which is good, so far(will keep you posted). Think I will go to firefox as there are some extensions that i like, such as video player/ recorder for you tube, Adblock plus and cooliris. Oh yeah one thing I did not like about the new bigger cooler is that I have to remove my door case fan as its interfering. Also I have a smaller fan that came with the Mugen2. put it on the north bridge with velcro like i did with other one?
    Thanks Madmax2911
    Last edited by MadMax2911; 03-31-2012, 07:47 PM. Reason: add info
    BUILD #2 GA-EP45-DS3R [Rev1.0] BIOS Flashed F11e, CPU=INTEL Core2 Quad Q8200 Yorkfield-4M LGA 775 with Mugen2 cooler RAM= Mushkin 996599 link 2 x 2GB, Hard drive=WD 6400AAKS, DVD=HP dvd1160i OS=Win 7 SP1 64 bit Video=BFG 8800GTS OC edition CASE=Thermaltake Tsunami Dream P.S.=Antec TP3-650

Build #3 GA-EP45-UD3LR__rev 1.0__ BIOS F11, CPU Core2 Duo E8400 3.157GHz WMugen2 Cooler, Power Supply: Antec EA-500D 500 W, RAM: Corsair 2 GB Hard Drive: WD 160 GB OS: Win XP SP3 Video: MSI GTS450 2GB

Comment

IMHO stay far way from IE and Firefox. I like Google Chrome. Firefox has been updated to many times in a short period of time for my liking.

Nice thing with Google chrome is if you have to reinstall it you dont have to worry about backing up or bookmarks. When you install it asks you to sign in and poof in 2 sec all bookmarks appear.
      Main Rig
      Gigabyte z87x-OC
      Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
      G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
      Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
      Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
      HiS ATI HD 6950
      Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
      Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
      Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
      Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
      CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
      Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
      EK Supremacy Cpu Block
      Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
      Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator

Comment

Firefox forever here!!

Ace - Sign in and bookmarks appear? So now you are letting google document and store your bookmark lists as well?

NO!! Stop giving in to that monster, soon they will rule the world, Cyberdyne will start up and singularities will become reality

Comment

Sorry I wasnt trying to feed the Google monster, it just so happened that I needed to reinstall it or last time i reinstalled my OS and installed it and it asked to log in and then poof my bookmarks appeared. It must be something new they added as I did this before and it did not happen.

Last Firefox build I used was back with the Memory problem alot of users were complaining about. Chrome also feels faster to me then firefox.
          Main Rig
          Gigabyte z87x-OC
          Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
          G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
          Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
          Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
          HiS ATI HD 6950
          Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
          Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
          Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
          Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
          CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
          Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
          EK Supremacy Cpu Block
          Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
          Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator

Comment

haha, but that's crazy, that would have worried me as soon as it happened. I mean, they already track your every move with hidden tracking cookies and scripts, aside from the ones everyone knows about, but then to see them also holding your bookmark info would just be too much for me. What if you have bank or other login info saved into a bookmark link, they'd then have that pass and login. I know that's normally not done with bookmarks, but it can be, and them saving your bookmarks for you could be a huge security risk, not to mention them also knowing your fav's along with everything else you do on the net.

I'm still on 3.xx firefox, just too lazy to mod all my plugins or test which are working and which have updates for the new version. But I'll be moving to 10 or 11 whichever it is very soon as I plan a clean install shortly.

My favorite theme and other styles I use to get my desired look betta work, or else!! Haha, but even if not I'll stick to it, love all the plugins!

Comment

Originally posted by Acebmxer View Post
              Sorry I wasnt trying to feed the Google monster, it just so happened that I needed to reinstall it or last time i reinstalled my OS and installed it and it asked to log in and then poof my bookmarks appeared. It must be something new they added as I did this before and it did not happen.
              Last Firefox build I used was back with the Memory problem alot of users were complaining about. Chrome also feels faster to me then firefox.
              I really want to get away from IE due to the script and active X vulnerabilities, which I have heard about. Also IE8 is a big target for hackers and robbers, why I had someone almost steal 800.00 one time. There was a charge on my statement that I did not authorize :( I did get it reversed, however. I have never even tried chrome to know what its about, sorry. I bet it is fast as they say and loaded with options, however there may be problems with NOD32 compatibility. So, I will have to pass on chrome, unless it has something, i want.
              Last edited by MadMax2911; 03-31-2012, 09:56 PM. Reason: sp
              BUILD #2 GA-EP45-DS3R [Rev1.0] BIOS Flashed F11e, CPU=INTEL Core2 Quad Q8200 Yorkfield-4M LGA 775 with Mugen2 cooler RAM= Mushkin 996599 link 2 x 2GB, Hard drive=WD 6400AAKS, DVD=HP dvd1160i OS=Win 7 SP1 64 bit Video=BFG 8800GTS OC edition CASE=Thermaltake Tsunami Dream P.S.=Antec TP3-650

Build #3 GA-EP45-UD3LR__rev 1.0__ BIOS F11, CPU Core2 Duo E8400 3.157GHz WMugen2 Cooler, Power Supply: Antec EA-500D 500 W, RAM: Corsair 2 GB Hard Drive: WD 160 GB OS: Win XP SP3 Video: MSI GTS450 2GB

Comment

ESET will be fine with any browser, if you want to try others!

I put browsers in this order, for anyone that want to hear my thoughts (Like I matter )

1. Firefox
                2. Opera
                3. Maxthon
                4. Chrome
                5. All other random browsers except IE
                6. IE9/IE10

Max, you can install many browsers and test them out, you don't have to worry about it messing with your AV and you can install and use as many different browsers as you want.

So, install a few, and see which you like best, then uninstall all the ones you didn't like, easy test!

Comment

Originally posted by Lsdmeasap View Post
                  ESET will be fine with any browser, if you want to try others!
                  I put browsers in this order, for anyone that want to hear my thoughts (Like I matter )

1. Firefox
                  2. Opera
                  3. Maxthon
                  4. Chrome
                  5. All other random browsers except IE
                  6. IE9/IE10

Max, you can install many browsers and test them out, you don't have to worry about it messing with your AV and you can install and use as many different browsers as you want.

So, install a few, and see which you like best, then uninstall all the ones you didn't like, easy test!
                  Hmm Opera and maxthon I hav not even heard of Maxthon Hmm going to google some about this maxthon. And IE is at the bottom of the list wow. I still like Firefox for now but will try others as you suggest.

About the tests I am doing for chike I have trouble figuring out the avg record for LinX that chike asked about. Also Cinebench gets stuck during one of the tests, maybe due to the EVGA 6600GT(Cant afford anything just yet, but looking anyway). I could transfer my 8800 GTS over here to try, hoping it does not get the dreaded sickness that is spreading for the 8800GTS cards. just one example here this guy is down to one of three cards left 8800GTS Problem - EXTREME Overclocking Forums Here is a wiki on the 8 series cards GeForce 8 Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Seems there is a problem with Mobo that have PCI e 1.0 which my 8I945 board may may had IDK looking at specs now..... the DS3r has PCIe 2.0 graphics slot as well as the UD3LR too so if I had the 8800 GTS in the 8I945 then there would have been a problem me thinks. I hope nothing was damaged??
                  By the way how do i do the Linx test and capture the avg mac/flops etc??
                  Last edited by MadMax2911; 03-31-2012, 11:22 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Maxthon is cool, very fast and customizable, be sure you get the free edition not paid trial version. Opera is very fast too, due to the way it cache's things. I'm a firefox user for sure, that's my main browser, but I do also use opera for certain things just to keep cookie tracking separate. I only suggest something other than firefox if you are looking away from firefox, otherwise I suggest firefox as I think it's best

For LinX, what Chike was asking about is the Gflops, he wanted your average or if you don't want to figure that out then post an image or give him your results for Gflops for all the test you did that you wanted him to see. Not sure on the Cinebench, but you might be right it could be that older card or drivers?

To capture LinX results you can take a screenshot (Print screen button, then edit paste into paint or other image programs), or screenshot with any tool you normally use. Or you can click "Log" in the lower right corner, then copy paste the log info here for him

Sorry, I just looked and the "File" menu of LinX can do both too, save screenshot or text log file, so you can do it that way too

Comment

OK I finnally got some benchmarks that work and I can post. They are PC Pitstop.com,3Dmark06 MaxxMem (2) and LinX 0.6.4

Here is a link to 3DMark06 http://3dmark.com/3dm06/16572831
                      To run 3Dmark I needed the Approved drivers in order to have full functionality of the service online. I am now downgraded to 175.16 (can use 182 as well ) I will swap the video cards later after I get some tests done with this setup.

Lots of the benchmarks available are made for video cards that run direct X 11 in windows 7 (or vista). Sorry I just have to whine a bit about my situation. :(

Tried to install SANDRA with .NET auto downloaded but I got BSOD. Tried to fix .NET by running the uninstaller and choosing repair option and Uninstalled SANDRA due to its not running at all and creating BSOD. Later windows told me to update .NET so I did. Why didnt I just read the documentation about the huge .NET requirement, sigh! I may uninstall later if its not used by anything else??

Gues I am ready for some updated BIOS settings, where do I start first?
                      MadMax
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by MadMax2911; 04-10-2012, 10:23 PM. Reason: edit link

Comment

3DMark Vantage should be good enough.
                        Can you please post your current settings?

Comment

You can also use PCMark05 and maybe PCMark Vantage too. There is actually tons of benchmarks you can use, did you look through all the ones Stasio posted, I guess might not be many like we are thinking though?

You can also do Geekbench and Fritz Chess, neither of those are in his list either, also MaxxMemm has another SuperPI type bench (You can do SuperPI too, use 1.5 XS Version)

And you can also check out RightMark memory Analyzer, I use that in reviews (If you need signed x64 file for it to run let me know, I have one for you!)

>Net is best installed via Windows Updates, and should be done in a certain order
                          Mailbag: Should I re-install the versions of the .NET Framework in a specific order? - Aaron Stebner's WebLog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs

Comment

Originally posted by Chike View Post
                            3DMark Vantage should be good enough.
                            Can you please post your current settings?
                            3Dmark Vantage only runs with Vista and Win7 AFAIK.
                            To Lsdmeasap Thanks for the links and other suggestions and sorry for my complaining about my troubles. I usually stick to BMs that I have used in the past that I know work, what happened to SANDRA IDK. I did look over there for a minute but only needed a few tests. As for the .NET thanks I will write a note to myself to read the requirements of the programs in the future. :)

Code:
                            MB Intelligent Tweaker(M.I.T.)
                            Robust Graphics Booster ...............: Auto 
                            CPU Clock Ratio ..........................: 7x
                            Fine CPU Clock Ratio.....................:.0
                            CPU Frequency ...........................: 2.33GHz

Clock Chip Control 
                            Standard Clock Control
                            CPU Host Clock Control..................: [Enabled] 
                            CPU Host Frequency (Mhz) ............: 333Mhz
                            PCI Express Frequency (Mhz) .........: 100

C.I.A.2 .................................:[Disabled]

Advanced Clock Control [Press Enter]
                            CPU Clock Drive...........................: <<< 800
                            PCI Express Clock Drive.................: <<< 900
                            CPU Clock Skew (ps)....................: <<< 0
                            MCH Clock Skew (ps)...................: <<< 0

DRAM Performance Control
                            Performance Enhance...................: [STANDARD]
                            Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.).....: Disabled
                            (G)MCH Frequency Latch...............: [Auto]
                            System Memory Multiplier ..............: 3.20D
                            Memory Frequency (Mhz) ..............: 1066 MHz
                            DRAM Timing Selectable ................: [Manual]

Standard Timing Control
                            CAS Latency Time.........5...............:5
                            tRCD ..........................7...............:5
                            tRP'............................7............... :5
                            tRAS...........................24...............:15

Set all Suggested below to highest Values first. Then later you can lower, one at a time, testing as you go
                            Advanced Timing Control
                            [COLOR="#0000CD"]I would like to do something with these settings as they are all on auto is this not bad?[/COLOR]
                            tRRD...........................................auto
                            tWTR..........................................auto
                            tWR............................................auto
                            tRFC...........................................auto
                            tRTP...........................................auto
                            Command Rate (CMD) ....................:auto
                            Driving Strength Profiles
                            Driving Strength ............................auto
                            [COLOR="#0000CD"]These too should be set to some value right?[/COLOR]
                            Channel A
                            Static tRead Value.........................: 6 for both Channel A and B 
                            6/7-10 333/B MCH - 8/9-12 400/D MCH
                            tRD Phase0 Adjustment...................:Auto <<< Leave for all below as well
                            tRD Phase1 Adjustment...................:Auto
                            tRD Phase2 Adjustment .................:Auto
                            tRD Phase3 Adjustment..................:Auto
                            Trd2rd(Different Rank)....................:Auto 
                            Twr2wr(Different Rank)...................:Auto 
                            Twr2rd(Different Rank)...................:Auto 
                            Trd2wr(Same/Diff Rank)..................:Auto 
                            Dimm1 Clock Skew Control...............:Auto ps
                            Dimm2 Clock Skew Control...............:Auto ps

Motherboard Voltage Control
                            CPU
                            CPU Vcore�.���.........................:1.25
                            CPU Termination�..... 1.200V*.......: << 1.2
                            If overclocking Please set to stock, Auto overvolts this way to much. Optimal range for overclock would be 1.2-1.5 depending on Vcore, try to keep at least .1 under vcore. Auto is fine if not overclocking
                            CPU PLL�������....1.500V*.......: 1.5
                            << If overclocking Please set to stock, Auto overvolts this way to much. Optimal range for overclock would be 1.5-1.65. Auto is fine if not overclocking

CPU Referen.����....0.755V*.......: auto
                            <<< .64% Of Vtt (Termination above) Auto Will set this correctly 
                            MCH/ICH
                            MCH Core�����.....1.100V...........: 1.1<< 
                            MCH Reference�.��.0.760V...........; auto<<< Leave 
                            MCH/DRAM Ref.�......0.900V...........: auto<<< Leave
                            ICH I/O������.....1.500V............: NOT AVAIL<<< Leave
                            ICH Core����...��1.100V............: NOT AVAIL<<< Leave
                            DRAM
                            DRAM Voltage ��....1.800V............: 2.0
                            DRAM Termination .�0.900V............: auto<<< Leave
                            Channel A Reference 0.900V............: auto<<< Leave
                            Channel B Reference 0.900V............: auto <<< Leave

Advanced Settings
                            Limit CPUID Max. to 3.....................: [Disabled]
                            No-Execute Memory Protect............: [Enabled]
                            CPU Enhanced Halt (C1E)................: [Disabled]
                            C2/C2E State Support....................: [Disabled]
                            x C4/C4E State Support..................: [Disabled]
                            CPU Thermal Monitor 2(TM2) ...........: [Enabled]
                            CPU EIST Function.........................: [Disabled]
                            Virtualization Technology................: NOT AVAIL

Integrated Peripherals
                            Legacy USB Storage Detect ..............[Disabled] *Note* Must be enabled to flash from USB
                            Note also have automatic fan controls disabled will post back names of settings.
                            Its in the cooling section I think and the specific name of the setting is 
                            "CPU Smart Fan control = disabled "
                            MadMax
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by MadMax2911; 04-01-2012, 10:08 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Lets begin with the following, should be fairly easy start:
                              Code:
                              Robust Graphics Booster ...............: Auto 
                              CPU Clock Ratio ..........................: 7x
                              Fine CPU Clock Ratio.....................:.0
                              CPU Frequency ...........................: 2.80GHz

Clock Chip Control 
                              Standard Clock Control
                              CPU Host Clock Control..................: [Enabled] 
                              CPU Host Frequency (Mhz) ............: 400Mhz
                              PCI Express Frequency (Mhz) .........: 100

C.I.A.2 .................................:[Disabled]

Advanced Clock Control [Press Enter]
                              CPU Clock Drive...........................: <<< 800
                              PCI Express Clock Drive.................: <<< 900
                              CPU Clock Skew (ps)....................: <<< 0
                              MCH Clock Skew (ps)...................: <<< 0

DRAM Performance Control
                              Performance Enhance...................: [STANDARD]
                              Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.).....: Disabled
                              (G)MCH Frequency Latch...............: [Auto]
                              System Memory Multiplier ..............: 2.66D
                              Memory Frequency (Mhz) ..............: 1066 MHz
                              DRAM Timing Selectable ................: [Manual]

Standard Timing Control
                              CAS Latency Time.........5...............:5
                              tRCD ..........................7...............:5
                              tRP'............................7............... :5
                              tRAS...........................24...............:15

Advanced Timing Control
                              tRRD...........................................auto
                              tWTR..........................................auto
                              tWR............................................auto
                              tRFC...........................................auto
                              tRTP...........................................auto
                              Command Rate (CMD) ....................:auto
                              Driving Strength ............................auto

Channel A & B
                              Static tRead Value.........................: 7
                              tRD Phase0 Adjustment...................:Auto
                              tRD Phase1 Adjustment...................:Auto
                              tRD Phase2 Adjustment .................:Auto
                              tRD Phase3 Adjustment..................:Auto
                              Trd2rd(Different Rank)....................:Auto 
                              Twr2wr(Different Rank)...................:Auto 
                              Twr2rd(Different Rank)...................:Auto 
                              Trd2wr(Same/Diff Rank)..................:Auto 
                              Dimm1 Clock Skew Control...............:Auto ps
                              Dimm2 Clock Skew Control...............:Auto ps

CPU
                              CPU Vcore�.���.........................:1.25-1.3 << shouldm't need much above default
                              CPU Termination�..... 1.200V*.......: << 1.2-1.24 
                              CPU PLL�������....1.500V*.......: 1.5 <<< or one click up 
                              CPU Referen.����....0.755V*.......: auto

MCH/ICH
                              MCH Core�����.....1.100V...........: 1.16-1.24 
                              MCH Reference�.��.0.760V...........; auto
                              MCH/DRAM Ref.�......0.900V...........: auto

DRAM
                              DRAM Voltage ��....1.800V............: 2.0
                              DRAM Termination .�0.900V............: auto
                              Channel A Reference 0.900V............: auto
                              Channel B Reference 0.900V............: auto

Comment

entered all values and system is working ok. Here is the setting I am using now.

Motherboard:GB Model:GA-EP45-DS3R Rev#:1.0 Bios Version:F11i
                                Cpu:Intel Model:Core2 Quad E8200
                                Ram: Brand:Mushkin Model/Part#:Blackline/996599 Link-->996599 - 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 PC2-8500 5-5-5-15 Blackline (Dual Kit)
                                Power Supply Unit: Brand:Antec Model#:TP3-650 Wattage:650watts
                                ----> Replace "Auto" with manually set values.

Robust Graphics Booster -------------- : [Auto]
                                CPU Clock Ratio ---------------------- : [7x]
                                Fine CPU Clock Ratio ----------------- : [xx] not avail
                                CPU Frequency -------------------------: 2.80GHz

Clock Chip Control
                                Standard Clock Control
                                CPU Host Clock Control --------------- : [Enabled]
                                CPU Host Frequency (Mhz) --------------: [400]
                                PCI Express Frequency (Mhz) ---------- : [100]

C.I.A.2 ------------------------------ : [Disabled]
                                Advanced Clock Control ------- [Press Enter]
                                CPU Clock Drive ---------------------- : [800mV]
                                PCI Express Clock Drive -------------- : [900mV]
                                CPU Clock Skew (ps) ------------------ : [0]
                                MCH Clock Skew (ps) ------------------ : [0]

DRAM Performance Control
                                Performance Enhance ------------------- : [Standard]
                                Extreme Memory Profile --- (X.M.P.) --- : [Disabled]
                                (G)MCH Frequency Latch ---------------- : [Auto] S
                                System Memory Multiplier -------------- : [2.66D]
                                Memory Frequency (Mhz) ---------------- : [Auto]
                                DRAM Timing Selectable ---------------- : [manual] <-- set to MANUAL for overclocking

Standard Timing Control
                                CAS Latency Time --------5 ---------- : [5]
                                tRCD ------------------- 5 ---------- : [5]
                                tRP ---------------------7 --------- : [5]
                                tRAS ------------------- 24 --------- : [15]

Advanced Timing Control
                                tRRD ------------------- 4 ---------- : [Auto]
                                tWTR ------------------- 4 ---------- : [Auto]
                                tWR ---------------------8 ---------- : [Auto]
                                tRFC ------------------- 68 --------- : [Auto]
                                tRTP ------------------- 4 ---------- : [Auto]
                                Command Rate (CMD) ------------------ : [Auto] <--- Auto or 0 is OK

Driving Strength --------- : Press Enter <--- press ENTER to modify memory sub-timings when overclocking

Channel A
                                Static tRead Value --------------------- : [Auto]
                                tRD Phase0 Adjustment ------------------ : [Auto] <-- leave this and below set to AUTO
                                tRD Phase1 Adjustment ------------------ : [Auto]
                                tRD Phase2 Adjustment ------------------ : [Auto]
                                tRD Phase3 Adjustment ------------------ : [Auto]
                                Trd2rd(Different Rank) ----------------- : [Auto]
                                Twr2wr(Different Rank) ----------------- : [Auto]
                                Twr2rd(Different Rank) ----------------- : [Auto]
                                Trd2wr(Same/Diff Rank) ----------------- : [Auto]
                                Dimm1 Clock Skew Control --------------- : [Auto] ps
                                Dimm2 Clock Skew Control --------------- : [Auto] ps
                                Channel B
                                Static tRead Value --------------------- : [Auto]
                                tRD Phase0 Adjustment ------------------ : [Auto] <-- leave this and below set to AUTO
                                tRD Phase1 Adjustment ------------------ : [Auto]
                                tRD Phase2 Adjustment ------------------ : [Auto]
                                tRD Phase3 Adjustment ------------------ : [Auto]
                                Trd2rd(Different Rank) ----------------- : [Auto]
                                Twr2wr(Different Rank) ----------------- : [Auto]
                                Twr2rd(Different Rank) ----------------- : [Auto]
                                Trd2wr(Same/Diff Rank) ----------------- : [Auto]
                                Dimm1 Clock Skew Control --------------- : [Auto] ps
                                Dimm2 Clock Skew Control --------------- : [Auto] ps

CPU
                                Voltage Types------------ Normal -------- Current -----
                                Load-Line Calibration ----------------- : [Disabled]
                                CPU Vcore --------------- 1.250v ---- : [1.263]

CPU Termination --------- 1.20V ------ : [1.20]
                                CPU PLL ----------------- 1.50V ------ : [1.5]

CPU Reference ----------- .76V* ------ : [auto] temp setting will change to.76 or .80 later or to advised setting

MCH/ICH
                                MCH Core ---------------- 1.10V ------- : [1.16]
                                MCH Reference ----------- 0.76V ------- : [Auto]
                                MCH/DRAM Ref ------------ 0.900V ------ : [Auto]
                                ICH I/O ----------------- 1.50V ------- : [1.50]

DRAM
                                DRAM Voltage ------------ 1.80V ------- : [2.0]
                                DRAM Termination -------- 0.90V ------- : [Auto]
                                Channel A Reference ----- 0.90V ------- : [Auto]
                                Channel B Reference ----- 0.90V ------- : [Auto]

Advanced Settings
                                Limit CPUID Max. to 3 ------------------ : [Disabled]
                                No-Execute Memory Protect -------------- : [Enabled]
                                CPU Enhanced Halt (C1E) ---------------- : [Disabled]
                                C2/C2E State Support ------------------- : [Disabled]
                                x C4/C4E State Support ----------------- : [Disabled]
                                CPU Thermal Monitor 2 (TM2) ------------ : [Enabled]
                                CPU EIST Function --------------------- : [Disabled]
                                Virtualization Technology -------------- : [Disabled]

Integrated Peripherals
                                Legacy USB Storage Detect ------------- : [Dis]
                                Last edited by MadMax2911; 04-28-2012, 05:41 PM. Reason: ed

Comment

Working...
                                X