No announcement yet.

3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just tried the 40.52 drivers and at the same level of overclocking that produced 11,330 with the 40.41's I got 11,416.

Comment

• I have been playing around with my new card I have a XP1600 not over clocked and Ti 4400 I am running win. XP and got a score of 10605 I want a new cpu.

Comment

• Over clock it to a 1800 its like getting a new cpu for free...but remember to get good ventalation...as well as a good Heatsink.:)
        - Damien

Comment

• Just done my first run on this new setup at stock and got this. :)

Comment

• is that the "comming soon" set up?

Comment

• That it is. :D

Comment

• lol I"m sure the hardware is secret as of now eh?

Also are you frustrated that you can't beat the 10K barrier? Kind of like I can't beat the 7K barrier? :laugh:

and nice score also. :thumb:

Comment

• Well it ain't top secret its just that I havn't started the page for it yet. :devil win
                  <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Some tweaking and I'm sure you could get that over 10,000 :thumb:

Comment

• pcmkr I'm sure about the 10k but how close to 11k I can get is the big question. :devil win

Ok no secret now as the page and link are done (I just won't tell ya's that it ain't in the case yet and is sittin' on the shelf above my head runnin' naked). :devil:
                      <center></center>

Comment

• Well I just bumped the v/c up a little to 270/500 and got this. :thumb:

Comment

• Pretty sweet! Thunder looks to be a promising system. 11K doesn't look like it's out of the question. A week of burning it in should help, get better O/C's. BTW how do you like your Leadtek GF4? I'll like mine once I get an operational one back. Been without it for several weeks now... :(

Comment

• Hey the Leadtek so far has been great and the picture is crystal clear. :thumb:
                            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Monday I get my vid card back, hoping it works right this time.

:cheers:

Comment

• Ok I just moved the FSB up to 140MHz givin' it 1900MHz and got this :?:

Comment

Working...
                                X