No announcement yet.

3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you hit the Ctrl and PrintScrn buttons at the same time it will take a picture of the active window. If you hit just the Print Scrn button it will take a picture of your entire desktop. Then open Word or Photoshop and Paste it in. Then just attach the file to your post. I only lowered my resolution to show a previous post that you can go much higher without the defaults. My default setting score with no OC'ing is listed in my signature. I wouldn't say it's cheating, because everyone can see that the defaults were not run.

Comment

• Yes it's not nice that they don't run the default test but then their score sheet gives them away. :laugh:

To take a screen shot hit Alt+Print Screen then open Paint and hit Ctrl+V. ;)
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• OOPS!! I, err, meant ALT, not CTRL.

Comment

• Ok I have run 3dmark 2001 three times and am unable to get it to run under default settings. Is this because I have the Demo Version of it? Any help in getting this thing to run default would be good. I havent changed any of the settings and even tried to reset it to "defaults" but to no avail. so for what it is worth here are the results.

Comment

• I've ran the test again on the default settings and i got 12485 this time. Lost about 100 points I think :)

For some reason tho my gfx card is only running at 2x agp instead of 4? Any ideas how to change it back please?

Comment

• To set your AGP you need to enter your BIOS When you boot your computer you got into the BIOS and change it there.

Comment

• Also in the display properties, under settings, advanced, then in the Geforce settings there is a setting to change the AGP for the card. It depends on the drivers you have also. I know the setting is there for the 40.72 and 41.09 drivers. Make sure you have the latest chipset and AGP drivers for your motherboard also. Everything should be up to date first before changing any settings.

Comment

• Go and download the latest version as only early versions of '01SE had that problem. When ya got the latest installed just hit the "Run Test" button and that's it to a default run. ;)

Comment

• well as you can see just changing versions of 3Dmark gave me a better score. Hey Wiggo thanks for the Tip. I have one question though: I can't run my moniter at 85 Hz now. When I run 3dmark it locks up. I Played with the settings and it will only run at 60Hz now. Any ideas why? :cheers: :thumb:

Comment

• Make sure that ya don't have Vsync enabled under driver properties first and if ya still stuck there then RefreshForce is what ya'll need. ;)

Comment

• Also, to get the highest benchmark score from your system, in the same driver properties that Wiggo is referring to, make sure that table fog is off and best performance is selected.

Comment

• I just got a new MSI G4 Ti4200 Card and the first thing I did was run this test, and this is what I got. Is this pretty good for no tweaks? How high can I overclock this thing?

Comment

• Hello :>

I have a little problem , but first my specs...

Athlon XP 1700+ OC 1650 Mhz (Fsb 150)
                            384 Ram (Kingston Cl.2)
                            Msi K7T266 Pro2A
                            Ati Radeon 9000 (250/200)
                            Windows ME
                            Via pack 4in1 4.37

in 3D Mark 2001SE got about 6500 (defualts settings only res drop to 640x480x32) and about 4700 in 1024x768x32. My question is why my scores are so low ? :( I use Ati Catalyst 4.13.01.9069. Also in SMARTGART menu when i want to run fast write , after reboot he automaticly switch to fast write off (I have fast write enabled in bios) any ideas why ?. Thx in advance :-)

Comment

• I score 10628 3dmarks.

Asus A7N266-VM
                              Athlon XP 1800+
                              512MB DDR333
                              Geforce4 TI4200 128MB
                              Nforce Audio
                              MCP Inegrated Nic Card
                              2x20Gig Hardrive
                              16x DVDROM
                              Win2k Sp3

Comment

• Immortal make sure that ya have Vsync turned off as well as any unnecessary running background processes. We only concern ourselves with the full default test (1024x768x32) but ya should be around the 7000pt mark though ;)
                                <center>:cheers:</center>.

Comment

Working...
                                X