X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeezing all the juice huh WIG?:laugh:
    - Damien

Comment

• Not yet but that will happen when I drop the memory back to FSB speeds. :devil win
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• I dont Know what relevence This has but half way through the thread every one started talking about bandwidth and T3 but have any of yous heard of OC-256 its a type of Fibre Optic Connection I think Look here =

An OC-256 circuit enables data transmission at 13,271,000,000 bits
        per second

OC-1, 51.84 Mbps. OC-3, 155.52 Mbps. OC-12, 622.08 Mbps. OC-24, 1.244 Gbps. OC-48,
        2.488 Gbps. OC-192, 10 Gbps. OC-256, 13.271 Gbps. OC-768, 40 Gbps

Oh and My 3D mark Scores are a lazy 5609 hmmmmm

Comment

• Okay After a little tweaking i get something that looks like this

Comment

• wow........I just updated to those new 40.72's like a half hour ago. And ran good 'ol 3dmark2001 se. Look at the score that I got. Go me.......Go me......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

• Put it next to the window and over clock the bad boy...
              - Damien

Comment

• I plan to then I'll post the score. I"m hopeing to hit maybe 7500 if I'm lucky. I got my board to 140 before and I'm gonna try and get it to 145 or 150. But I'm afraid I'll kill something like my video card or HDD. I'm very paronoid. :(

Comment

• you should be able too, I get 150 out of my ****ty board with crap ram

Comment

• my first attempt...

Comment

• Not too bad I guess :)

Comment

• How did you get that score with your setup? Is your system OC'd? Video card OC'd? Did you run your benchmark at the default 1024x768x32 or less? That is a great score for your system and video card. Let us know how you did it.

Comment

• Well unless he has an old version of the software it does state that the benchmark was not run at default settings. Mind ya though that should be pretty close as I get nearly 12k with an XP2200+ and GF4 Ti4200.
                          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• yeah was a lil bit less, i'll let you know the score when i do the res at 1024 etc, but i dont think it was much different. No nothing is overclocked, i dont do overclocking. :) Scared incase I fu* summat up big time.

Comment

• Well, I lowered my settings and got 14285. see pic below. I can't wait for the new FX to see how much better it is than a 9700pro. We should see some very high benchmarks, stock and OC'd.

Comment

• How does one geta screen shot of the scores I would like to post my score but am not quite sure how to post the screen shot. and with all of these scores way over 10,000 but not using the 3dmark defaults whats the point?:confused: Isnt that cheating? and pointless?

Comment

Working...
                                X