No announcement yet.

3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we have a few places here in Australia so I spose ya'd have heaps of places over there in the US. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• IC well give me an example I'm thinking like some kind of art place? :?:

Comment

• Check out places that make signs for ppl like those ones that stick onto vehicle bodies. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• uh oh........that means I'll have to deal with people and all the hondas lol........I wonder how many MHz I can get from putting stickers on my computer hmm...something to think about something to think about

Comment

• Don't forget the V-Tech sticker, that gives you a big speed increase....and also a NOS sticker would give you a speed boost when you really need it :laugh:

Comment

• I did some playing around with the AGP aperture size last night and made other tweaks and got my 3DMark 2001SE score up to 10,986 with no overclocking and running 3DMark at default settings. I was able to score that exact same score twice, so I know it's a solid score. I just can't seem to break that 11,000 barrier though. :rolleyes: Any ideas how to squeeze 14 more points without overclocking?

I saw some interesting numbers when playing around with the AGP Aperture Size. Here's the results below when running 3DMark for each size setting:

4M - 8,364
              8M - 10,723
              16M - 10,963
              32M - 10,980
              64M - 10,958
              128M - 10,986
              256M - 10,614

Thought you guys might find this interesting or sumthin. :D

Take care!!:cheers:

Comment

• :cool: pcmkr - looks like its time to overclock that puppy.

Comment

• lol the NOS I forgot about that..........ya I need some of those......so far I got my light :D

Comment

• i get like 1500 but i run a athlon t-bird at 750 with 256 sdram and a hercules prhophet 4500 a seagate 7200rmp 80gigger

Comment

• Did you enable "Enhance AGP Performance" ...that should break it right at the 11 mark...
                      - Damien

Comment

• I don't remember seeing that anywhere. Where can I go to check that?

Comment

• brb...lemme go restart and see exactly where its at ok....brb
                          - Damien

Comment

• OK..it in the same place where you arranged your Aperture..like 5 rows down...
                            Its at Advanced Chipset Features/AGP & P2P Bridge Control/Enhance AGP Perfromance.
                            That should do it...use your 128 Aperture with this enabled and you will hit your 11 thousand mark.:thumb:
                            - Damien

Comment

• OK I'll have to check that. I won't be able to check for a while since I'm stuck at work now, but I'll see if I can find that when I get a chance.....Thanks!!

:cheers:

Comment

• NP PCMKR...SoOoOoO did you try it or what?
                                - Damien

Comment

Working...
                                X