This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's

First and seconds steps done. Great idea for a cross-promotion with OWC.

Comment

all steps done!

Comment

all done.
        fan + posted.
        when i can take it ?
        =)

Comment

All done!

Comment

all done

Comment

Done with the steps Goodluck to all!

Comment

Become a fan and posted. Hope to win!

Comment

Liked and Posted. Good luck everyone!

Comment

I've been a fan of OWC for a long time. I've completed the first two steps. This is a great giveaway, looking forward to a hopeful win! Thanks!

Comment

Fan and posted! GL

Comment

I've been a fan of OWC for some time. I've completed the first two steps. Ship my SSD ASAP!

Comment

All done.

Comment

I have become a fan. Goodluck! :)
                            " Never Settle... "

Comment

I become a fan!!!

Comment

Just became a fan of OWC's Facebook page and posted "I want to win some OWC goodies at TweakTown thanks to Other World Computing!"

I purchased a SSD from OWC this week and installed last night. Blazing fast and I would love to have another for the optical bay in my new 2011 Macbook Pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X