X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's

I've become a fan. Sweet prizes!

Comment

I've followed the directions (steps one and two) on OWC's website for this contest.

Comment

done ;)

Comment

I've become a fan & posted

Comment

Done all steps

Comment

posted

Comment

I would like to try out an SSD for once xD. Still using SATA 3Gb/s . Finished the steps. Have been a fan of Tweaktown news and events like forever XP.

Comment

fan and posted

Comment

done and posted :)

Comment

Done and Done! Would love to have that SSD to go with the new memory I just got from OWC!

Comment

I have become a fan OWC (always have been) and also Tweaktown! Now show me the SSD!!!

Comment

I'm done =)

Comment

Posted
                            Hope I win

Comment

Im a fan and i posted on the contest thread! Now you know!

Comment

Became a fan and posted today!

Comment

Working...
                                X