• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's

I have liked and posted.
    TweakTown. You're the best.
    Other World Computing. You're the best.

I don't know how you can both be the best, but as my brother says,
    There are 3 kinds of people, those who are good at Math, and those who aren't.

Comment

all done!

Comment

Posted

Comment

Originally posted by TUN35 View Post
          Posted :)

ps. Link down the bottom of the article is incorrect.

"Head on over to our forum giveaway page to find out how to win one! For this weekly giveaway anyone can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges."
          i have become a fan. i really hope i get to try out this awesome piece of hardware and benchmark in my p55 system

Comment

Done, so excited for a 240G HDD.

Comment

i am a fan and posted.
              nice prize!

Comment

Im in!!! btw thanks to OWC for sponsoring this giveaway a very nice gift for christmas \m/

Comment

Done
                  Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Just posted!
                    I hope I win!

Comment

Count me in.... Just performed the two steps.

Comment

became a fan and posted

Comment

I am a fan too!

Comment

I'm in ! I need one ...

Comment

Been a fan for a long time! Really could use an ssd but didn't fit in my build budget :( Fingers crossed!

Comment

I'm fan and posted.
                                Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X