X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's (Dec 1 - Dec 10 2011)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at Other World Computing who are giving away an OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD, a NewerTech NuGuard GripBase / GripStand Bundle for the Apple iPad and a NewerTech NuGuard GripStand 2 / GripBase Bundle for the Apple iPad 2.

OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSDGripStandGripStand 2How to win?

You need to become an Other World Computing <-- click this link fan fan on Facebook! You will also have to post on their fan page at the URL listed below and say:

https://www.facebook.com/OWCmacsales...09314809145896 --> "I want to win some OWC goodies at TweakTown thanks to Other World Computing!"

I just became a fan of OWC on Facebook an posted "I want to win some OWC goodies at TweakTown thanks to Other World Computing!"

Comment

Already liked, posted the required comment and I'm now a member of this forum so I can let you know about it! I could make good use of any of the prizes so I'm hoping I win! Thanks!

Comment

Have done the two steps for the contest.

Comment

Posted, this would work well in my new Macbook Pro, long live OWC sand force SSDs!

Comment

Done the above

Comment

I performed the first two steps!!!

Comment

done. pick me!

Comment

I was already a fan, and I posted on their page.

Thanks for this giveaway. I am in the market for a new SSD. My 40GB Intel has served me well, but it's time to get my User and games folders onto an SSD.

Comment

done and done - thanks for the contest!
                    System Specs
                    CPU: Intel i7 870
                    CPU Fan: Zalman 10Flex
                    Motherboard: Asus P7P55-Pro
                    RAM: Corsair Dominator 1600 - 2X2 gb
                    GPU: XFX 4890 1gb
                    PSU: Silverstone 700W
                    System Drive: Intel X25-M 80gb
                    Storage Drive: Hitachi 1tb
                    Case: NZXT Khaos

Comment

• Comment

fan and commented.

hope to win
                        Main Rig
                        Gigabyte z87x-OC
                        Haswell i7 4770k - 4.7Ghz @ 1.330v LLC Extreme (L310B492)
                        G.Skill F3-1700CL9D-8GBXM DDR3-2133mhz 9-11-10-28 1.65v @ 2800mhz 12-14-14-35 1.7v
                        Samsung Green 8GB 2x4GB MV-3V4G3D/US DDR3 1.3v 30nn @ 2200Mhz 11-11-11-32 1.60v
                        Sapphire ATI HD 7970 3GB clocked 1200MHz @ 1.181v.
                        HiS ATI HD 6950
                        Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD (boot Drive) on Intel sata3 controller port0
                        Corsair Force GT 120 GB Sata3 SSD on Intel sata3 controller port1
                        Samsung 320GB HD322GJ 7200 RPM 16M cache on Intel sata3 controller port2
                        Sony Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7240S on Intel sata3 controller port5
                        CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX PSU
                        Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
                        EK Supremacy Cpu Block
                        Swiftech Mcres Micro Rev 2 Reservoir
                        Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator

Comment

I'm a fan now

Comment

Completed the first two steps and look forward to the drawing. I really like the Mercury Electra 6G SSD and the instant start it provides - - - the 240GB is icing on the cake!

Comment

2 steps done. w00t

Comment

I liked OWC's Facebook page and replied to the special contest post, and so I'd like to be entered into the contest.

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X