This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's

I would love to win the 240GB SSD so I could put my 120GB SSD in the data doubler!

Comment

I already liked OWC and I would LOVE to have the ssd for my mbp! Thanks TweakTown!

Comment

I really like my current OWC stuff and I would LOVE to have the ssd for my mbp! Of course I didn't forget to complete the other two steps ;)

Comment

• two steps, because I want to win some OWC goodies at TweakTown thanks to Other World Computing!

Comment

I do-ed the stuff, Liking & Posting. I'd be a great choice to win now. You know, as good as any.

Comment

DONE! I'm in too!

Comment

OK, I think I followed the rules to a "T." Hope I win, especially the SSD!

Comment

I have become a fan of OWC! GL to everybody (and especially me) ;)

Thanksss!!

Comment

Good luck everyone!!!!!

Comment

I'm a Facebook fan and I posted on the thread!

Comment

Congrats to Aquatrini (Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD), curtis206 (NewerTech NuGuard GripBase / GripStand Bundle for the Apple iPad) and anindrew (NewerTech NuGuard GripStand 2 / GripBase Bundle for the Apple iPad 2) who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now.
                        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                        Managing Director
                        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

congrats to the winners!
                          AMD720BE unlocked to 3.2g, GB 770t-ud3p,mushkin silverline 8g,
                          Cooler Master HAF-X,V6GT,800wGold ps,

Comment

congrats to the winners.... :) hope your prizes get delivered soon....
                            HP Pavilion DV 6 - 6116TX note book(i3 2nd gen + ati 6490M + 500gb hdd) windows 7 Ultimate orig.
                            Motorola Defy: Running WIUI gingerbread 2.3.5 updated with nightly builds.
                            Audio: MY trusty B & O System
                            Intel Pentium 4 1.9 ghz Single Core Processor (no HT etc....)
                            Intel 845G integrated Graphics ICH 4
                            1.25 GB Hynix DDR 1 Ram
                            Seagate IDE 160Gb HDD - Primary
                            Samsung IDE 40 gb HDD - Secondary
                            WD Elements 320 gb External HDD USB
                            Onboard AC 97 Audio - Realtek
                            Compaq PSU (no extra connectors - jacked up connection for 3 case fans)
                            Coolermaster CPU Heatsink - Socket 478 compatible
                            Original Compaq Computer Case
                            Mercury motherboard (Cant find any better branded stuff now that this thing is ancient)
                            Windows XP SP3 Professional 32 Bit
                            OSx Leopard 10.5.8 VMWare (Orig DVD and updated)
                            Processor always idles at 50*C plus

Comment

Congrats to the lucky winners!
                              Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Wow I can't believe I won the SSD, never thought I could afford one. Thanks Tweaktown and OWC!

Comment

Working...
                                X