No announcement yet.

Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well someone's bound to be worried about this latest prediction.

Comment

• One new system online. Next.

Comment

• i like this one. :D

Comment

• I really think that ya need a more recent file that also takes in newer members there as that must still have me at about 40 w/u's per day. :devil win

Comment

• Another system online. Next. and oh btw i really need a KVM switch now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
              I really think that ya need a more recent file that also takes in newer members there as that must still have me at about 40 w/u's per day. :devil win
              You mean like this one? This is using June 1st till now as a basis:
              :-(

Comment

• yeah, i did mess up on the day (named it wrong) so the results are off. but so are yours, as you seem to make predictions after I am away and not submitting any WUs:p

Comment

• Oh well but the file I used is only 3 weeks old.

Comment

• Kane must be close to takin' 2nd spot now. :thumb:

Comment

• just about a day away. :thumb:

Comment

• It's official now m8. :D

Comment

• Kane, Congrats on reaching the no. 2 spot! :thumb:

And I have this screen-shot to share...
                          :-(

Comment

• Gee it wasn't all that long ago when our team didn't even total 1K. :D

Comment

• OK, at the great and potentially humiliating risk of showing what little I really do know about computers....I have a question.
                              Either with or without a hyperthreading processor, or perhaps even with multiple processors, is it possible to run the SETI client more than one time consecutively on the same computer? If so, why, and if not....why not? Anyone?:shrug: :geek:

Comment

• With multiple CPU's you can run a w/u on each but it's not worth running 2 processes on 1 CPU due to overheads (I don't know about a hyperthreading CPU's though).

Comment

Working...
                                X