Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :cry:
    Its a sad day! I got into the #2 spot, and since I cant kick Wiggo's ass, its only going to be downhill from here.
    Now I gotta watch my back!!

Comment

• I can foresee a time when we'll settle into a groove, everyone finding a placing.....and riding a SETI machine cranking out a million units a day....that'd rock!:thumb: :cheers:

Comment

• Hopefully some grove's will be above Cheeze's, errr I mean others. Yeah, thats it. :D

Comment

• I want my spot back. And this is down one Nforce board too, that should be back here in a couple of days.....then its take down time (again)

Comment

• I am 1337
            And not with all WUs submitted, as there seems to be problem submitting them.

BTW We just got into top 1000 Club teams!

Comment

• Yes I mentioned already about our rankin's but I've over 50 w/u's to swap out but the server is down so my bandwidth will be overloaded once I can for sometime. :(

Comment

• I still didnt swap my WUs, and I am leaving again tommorow!
                But this morning they are looking better, 1 in 3 tries gets the WU uploaded.

Comment

• Hmmm seems that we are back in the same ole' boat again, its just odd, in the 5 months since posting here we have taken 7000 wu's down!!!

Comment

• Well its nice that you revived my old thread, but it doesnt look like I can take you. :tears:

Comment

• Originally posted by kane2g
                      Well its nice that you revived my old thread, but it doesnt look like I can take you. :tears:
                      Or can you :devil:

Comment

• Originally posted by amd_man2003
                        Or can you :devil:
                        He's up by a wopping 1 Unit at the last update.:shh:
                        :-(

Comment

• well I thought i would let him feel special :D

Comment

Working...
                          X