No announcement yet.

Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My next project, to build a PC that averages under 2hrs seein' as I pulled off the <2.5hr one, off course that will have to be another AMD. :D

Comment

• I use SETIWatch to see how long each WU took.
      here's a screenshot.
      BTW you have to have the SETIlog.csv on in the SetiDriver for that to work.
      :cheers:

Comment

• Get this
        -I reinstalled Windows on a different partition and now my w/u take 4.5hr when it took 6hr for an installation that was a month old, and im still running same background prog and always up to date on defrag

Comment

• Hmmmm....My units are taking 2:35-2:45 each....Guess you'd better get that new 2100+ system going AMD-Man....I'm kicking right now ;)

Comment

• it wont be till summer when i get my rig rebuilt.....can get a job right now to make money, school

Comment

• BTW, now im doin 6-7 w/us a day since my windows reinstall

Comment

• Originally posted by kane2g
                I use SETIWatch to see how long each WU took.
                here's a screenshot.
                BTW you have to have the SETIlog.csv on in the SetiDriver for that to work.
                :cheers:
                That SETIlog looks pretty nifty. I'll have to give it a whorl one of these days.

:thumb:
                :-(

Comment

• The weight of numbers help as well. :devil win

Comment

• ok I think it is time to Update this thread.

I have these systems online....he he you think i was going to tell ya? ya right! anyway I don't have the cluster up and running so I am thinking of just saying screw it!!!! and going with a farm system type of thingy like everyone else. The IT guy I had working on it is so swamped with work I dont think he is going to be able to help out any time soon. I have 8 systems Idle right now and tis 'bout time to get them running. I have a 400, 450, 550, 1.3 and a 2100+ idle thats the AMD systems I also have a few 200, 333 systems (p:barf: ) sitting here doing nothing but colecting dust. Its about time to get every thing going and see what I can do. lets see what happens in the next few weeks, shall we?

Comment

• Yes my lead is growin' (15 PC's now online from a PII300 to the XP2600+) and some of ya's need it try and peg it back a little and thus increase ya own count from the pack. :devil win

Comment

• just when I thought that I dont have to worry about the Cheez anymore, there he is, crunching like a madman!!!!
                        And of course I find this out after I take one of my systems down to play with RAID setup!!! I say there is conspiracy agains Kane!!
                        Why noone likes Kane?? :cry:
                        Why are you trying to take away my spot?????

But thankfully my WC project is almost complete. So is the car setup. Gotta go and tweak the systems some more.

BTW congrats Cheez on getting your spot back. the newbie had you there for a while. :cheers:

Comment

• Now if the car could also crunch w/u's. :?:

Comment

• I like that prediction.
                            Oh and the car will not be crunching units but I might take the 1.something Ghz athlon off the test bench and swap it into the place of current 750athlon. should help a lil. Cheez got me worried!

Comment

• Oh he's just feelin' the nForce2 flowin' but I'll admit that it is addictive (2 x 8RDA+ {1800+ & 2600+ T'bred B's} setups account for 20 of my w/u's per day now (9/11) where as 3 x KT333's {2 x 1800+ Pallies & 1 x 2200+ T'bred A} account for 23 w/u's). :devil:

BTW the P4 2.4B @ 27GHz accounts for 8.5 w/u's p/d and 1.7 Celery @ 1.87GHz 3 w/u's plus a Duron 1200 on nForce1 does 5 w/u's with around 8.5 w/u's provided by 7 PII's (NOTE: figures vary with usage and reconfiguration work).

Comment

• well now that I finally found my win 98 disk I am going to be getting all of my systems online in the next few days. I am going to do a farm setup till i can get the Cluster F#$K going. Be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X