No announcement yet.

Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont think you have to worry about anyone catching up with you Wiggo.

Comment

• Not unless someone else comes along and king hits me again though I'm several ahead of that figure now. :D

Comment

• You never did answer how many systems you have running over there. Congrats on passing me finally. You went from 121 back and passed me in a little more than a week. You seem to have sped up whereas I have slowed down! I have been having a lot of issues with my comp locking up so that has not helped me stay ahead of you at all! Hopefully I will one of these days get the cluster running but the guy that has been working on it with me has not had the time to get by here to lend a hand...I dont know enough about hacking Windows down small enough to get it to boot into the Ram drive necessary. Glad to see it....hope you don't plan on staying in my spot for long!

Comment

• Well ATM Im running
          450Mhz p2 -- brothers
          750Athlon -- oldie but still good!
          XP2100 -- main system
          XP1700 -- My SETI master. It seems to cruch the fastest.
          XP1700 -- Same setup as above, yet dont crunch as fast. Must be the memory or something.
          1.3Ghz Duron - with some "other" (read nonKG7) motherboard.

There are parts laying around for few more systems, but not planning on getting them up anytime soon. I got to pay bills.
          BTW Ever since the manager gave us the copy of CS I've been playing it for few hours each day. So dont worry, I think I will be in this spot for a quite a long time.
          Unless some crazy monster will get me.:rofl:

Comment

• Its no wonder you passed me. You have more comps online than the entire "Team" here. Right now "we: are running:

AMD 2700+ (2.6 hrs) when its not locked up
            P4 2.4 (about 3 i think)
            AMD 1.3 (6hrs)
            AMD 550 (might as well not even be running its so slow) (28hrs)
            P Duron 1.8 (7hrs)

so I can now see why you screamed past me. Not to worry I should have a couple of 2100+ systems here in the next week as my Tax return will be here by then $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

• Duron 1.8??? they made duron faster than 1.3?

NE way
              I get 3hr times per unit. varies from system to system. But only few WUs got below 3hr mark (maybe 50 or so)
              The athlon takes 11hrs
              Duron 1.3 takes 4.5hrs
              and slow 450 takes 13.

I just got a 800 Duron, cuz a guy shipped me the wrong chip. So I will be getting another XP1700 thats going with a mobo to Blurp. Its going to get rid of some mobos that are laying in my room.
              How about getting the cluster up!! :confused:

Comment

• This is the best pic I can give you of how I'm doing.
                The numbers are skewed on one of the systems. Groupie I think.

Comment

• Well Kane good news for you. The 1.3 Athlon fried....so my crunching ability has just decreased.

Kane.......Bad news for you.i just ordered my 2100+ system should be here in a couple of days. Also I am getting a replacement 1.3 in a few days...:thumb: :thumb:

Comment

• good news: I am getting rid of EPOX mobo. going to ship it out to Blurp next week.
                    Bad news. There is 2 XP1700s on order for the 2 KG7 mobos laying around. Also I got 800 duron (temporary) for the S2390 when its coming back from RMA.

But thanks for playing! :wow:

Comment

• You really really dont want me to enforce Plan B do you?

Comment

• OH NO!! NOT PLAN B !!:rofl:
                        "Go ahead, punk! make my day!" :rofl:
                        :cheers:

Comment

• Just got into the top 3%

Comment

• Plan B = spend all tax cheque on more hardware. ;)

Comment

• Actually there is no plan "B" But it sure got kane to spend a lot of money and no I am not spending the tax money on more hardware. I just save my left over change in a Growler bottle from the local brewery and use that for new hardware. This 2100 system was to cheap to pass up! :thumb: :thumb:

Comment

• Hey Cheez, Looks like you got some competition. This pic is WUs submitted since 3-17-03
                                Elrado1 is just 1 WU shy of what you submitted. He might be getting ready to put you 1 spot lower! So watch your back.

BTW Way to go elrado1!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X