• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm usin' 11 atm that belong to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
      Kane2g
      Aren't you using a comp or two that isn't yours? A brothers perhaps?
      You mean a 450Mhz P2 that crunches a WU in superfast 14-16hrs?? I dont think it counts. BTW Its on MY LAN and using MY ISP to connect to internet for free, So consider that form of payment for the above! =P
      :cheers:

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=6
        kane2g[/size]]
        You mean a 450Mhz P2 that crunches a WU in superfast 14-16hrs??
        Ya better check it out as there must be somethin' wrong with it as my Compaq PII 350's av. 14hrs. ;)

Comment

• Wiggo,
          Is there one OS you prefer to use for your SETI-dedicated machines or do they cover the spectrum? Most of mine are using Win 2K. Thanks.
          :-(

Comment

• I run both SE and XP though SE runs it better than XP (the added bloatware I think causin' this).

Comment

• Figured as much. I have SE around here somewhere. I'll have to try it on some of the single cpu machines. Thought you might be using some version of Linux, which is someting I have not even experimented with.
              :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                Ya better check it out as there must be somethin' wrong with it as my Compaq PII 350's av. 14hrs. ;)
                Its not a dedicated cruncher, Hell its playing winamp and other crap 75% of the time, so thats why the times are so slow.
                but thanks for caring. :o

I should be receiving some more parts today, and next week, so the daily WU count is going to go up!! :flames:

Comment

• OHHHHH YEAH... got the power working....I just hate it when you forget simple things...like the access panel you decided to terminate the wires in before changing the plans 271 times. Power is up....need to reattach all of the outlets and covers....then maybe then I can start to move in.:thumb:

Comment

• No power probs here as this place is just oozin' power points where ever ya look. :)

Oh and this is what this new rig of mine is continually doin' while Winamp, Trillian, PSP7 and several IE windows are open. :D

Comment

• Oh btw that finished on 2hr 22min which is it's average as well.

Might be tryin' to tell me something here as my first 7 w/u's where done at an average of 222hrs on a 586. :?:

Comment

• Wow and here I thought that my start times with a 450mhz proc were bad at 26 hours!!!

The room I am moving into used to be my spare bedroom. When I remodeled it I thought to myself "Why am I going to waste the nicest room in the house for a spare room when guests only need a bed dresser and a closet" so they now get my tiny old office (3mx3m) and I am going to take the slightly larger (4mx3m)room for my new office. ;) Plus the closet, since no people means nothing in the closet gets turned into its own little seti room. The room wasn't originally wired for computers so there aren't enough power outlets, I wired in another one on a 30 amp breaker that should provide plenty of juice!

Comment

• Yeah I've gotta get this shop done and then start on those rooms in the garden shed.

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=6
                            lil38spl[/size]]
                            :lips: mmm upgrade... my machine is brand new, I would actually need to add terminals - but as it stands, I am saving up to buy a motorcycle, and can't afford more computers ... :( :(
                            I got one of them critters as well. :devil win

Comment

• Hmm, would it be a 600??
                              Looks like it. I almost bought one, but decided that I'd like to live a lil more! Its not for me. Like I always say "With the way I drive, I dont have to worry about cholesterol." hehe
                              Thats also the reason why I have a rollcage in my car. :thumb:
                              But it sure looks fun!!!

Comment

• '86 GPZ1000RX (145HP@RW) *massaged* :devil win

Comment

Working...
                                X