X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh. That must mean the mind is going as well :p j/k
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

• Thats sounds like fightin' words there pardner ;)

Comment

• He digging himself a good size grave isnt he

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
          Your only as old as what you feel, and I feel fantastic :D
          Well if that notion holds true, I'm about 45 years old at the moment. :(

Comment

• Got a bug Mr. Tweak? Or all your life changes starting to wear on you?
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• No bugs, well maybe it's just the bug of life, I don't know. I'll be right, life is just not what I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Tweak

Well if that notion holds true, I'm about 45 years old at the moment. :(
                Are you saying 45 is old????????? :eek: And life is never what you expect Mr T, told you that before I am sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                  No bugs, well maybe it's just the bug of life, I don't know. I'll be right, life is just not what I expected.

Working now, that is a major life change to start with, however, things will settle down and life will become normal once more :D
                  Chin up buddy, it gets better

Comment

• Don't worry about it, it gets better. There is something in the human psyche that makes change tough to take sometimes. Fortunately, we always manage to adjust. And remember that you are never alone.

cheers

Comment

• Thanks people... :)

Comment

• Hang in there Mr. Tweak, about the time you come to terms with it, the terms are bound to change.
                        My experience anyway.
                        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• So true Mr. C... so true:)

Comment

• That sums life up in general :)

Comment

• Always remember, starting work is easy to do, then comes the shock...........it is not all you suppose it will be.........but Mr T learn all you can and you will progress as far as you want to go, but it will take time. Unfortunately starting at the top never happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay
                                Always remember, starting work is easy to do, then comes the shock...........it is not all you suppose it will be
                                No.. it's not. i expected to get SOMETHING TO DO!!!! SOMEONE TO TRAIN ME!!! but no.. :(

hehehe.. i haven't had a good old whinge in a while.. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X