No announcement yet.

Forum Member of the Year! (2001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all need to whinge sometimes, makes us feel better getting it off our chest :?:

Comment

• okay, what is "whinge?" :?:
      Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

• whinge = a way of complaining, whine, ummmmmm....... just getting a bad feel of ur chest.
        Hope that helps :?:

Comment

• okay, thanx:)

Comment

• :( now may I finish whinging? please..........

Comment

• You always get to whinge___give someone else a chance:toung:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• <whinge>

hey, you should let other people whinge if they want to. what's the point of having a whinging thread if people can't whinge when they want to? Look, now you've made me turn this into a <rant>... this is not good.. I'm gonna go on forever.. next thing you know, i'll be doing really big long scrolling marquees of this, so people who wanna read em will have to sit there and wait for it to cross the screen.. it won't make any sense at all, but they'll sit there and read it anyways.. just for the fun of it. it's quite pointless really, like all marquees.. marquees should be disabled.... I think that....
                </whinge></rant>

well, that didn't acheive much, did it? :D hehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                  just getting a bad feel of ur chest.

Doesn't a slap normally take care of this? :wave: :thumb: :eye:
                  Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                  My Toys

Comment

• a slap usually results from this.. :) gotta love typos...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darthtanion

No Darth, in a womans eyes a whinge to another woman is better than slapping someone

Comment

• Ummm...

I was being a smart-ass and referring to the feeling (aka groping) occurring on Sis' chest. :D
                        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                        My Toys

Comment

• Ooops.........please forgive me.........blame it on the lateness of the hour over here :o

Comment

• Originally posted by Darthtanion

lol, it usually helps :laugh:

wack!!!! ooooooops.... a little too hard that one, he's out cold, oh well that'll teach him not to do that again in a hurry

Comment

• Depending on how hard you whacked him, he may have forgotten why you whacked him in the first place and try it again.

Comment

• Maybe he just liked getting wacked and wanted more :toung:

Comment

Working...
                                X