Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2006 Christmas Giveaway with nVidia and ASUS!

That would be pretty funny if this contest was fake.

...Not that I want it to be fake.. heh. heh.
    Case: Antec P180 ** PSU: Ultra-V 600W
    Main: EVGA 680i 122-CK-NF68**
    CPU: E6700 2.66GHz
    CPU cooling: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro ** RAM: 2GB Corsair XMS2
    GPU: BFG GTX 295..** Samsung 206bw LCD

Comment

Originally posted by sushrukh View Post

Btw, i just can't wait more to see myself in the winner's list.Hope Mr. Tweak does it asap.

Yup, shouldn't we have the winners by now ? I'm trying to keep my Blood Pressure normal.I don't know for how long I'll be able 2 control that.

Comment

Originally posted by xaglx View Post
        That would be pretty funny if this contest was fake.

...Not that I want it to be fake.. heh. heh.

Funny !!!! Not at all.That'll be a serious offence I think. Mr.Tweak is currently offline.I hope he has made the final descition that who r those lucky ones & it's just a matter of time to announce them.Best of luck to all entrants.Hope my entry wins.

Oh, no I'm feeling a bit of pain in my heart.Please TT, I only want to play 3D for some time b4 I die.Otherwise my sole won't be able 2
        " Rest in Peace ".
        Last edited by Super_CooooL; 01-05-2007, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Gosh, it's just a little contest.. you sound like you're going to have a heart attack if you don't win. no offense..

Comment

Gosh, it's just a little contest.. you sound like you're going to have a heart attack if you don't win. no offense..

He must be kidding but, xaglx ,it's not just a little contest for me either coz I can't buy SLI by myself .

Comment

okay then.. it's a.. 'big' contest?

Comment

You have got to be very patient for these things. The winners will be announced when the winners will be announced. Anyone thinking it is fake should maybe choose their words more carefully lest they regret what they say later on.
                GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
                AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
                Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
                Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
                Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
                PC P&C 500W PSU
                2TB Seagate
                Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

Originally posted by casecutter View Post
                  You have got to be very patient for these things. The winners will be announced when the winners will be announced. Anyone thinking it is fake should maybe choose their words more carefully lest they regret what they say later on.

Yes, I know these things usually take longer to complete.I think we won't be able to know the winner's name today coz it's only 3 hours left to end the day here.Hope Mr.Tweak does it asap but there's really no big hurry.It's just that we r getting impatient coz it's really a big contest for us but u guys take ur time & announce when u've time.Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by casecutter View Post
                    I really only meant my first comment to be a joke..Of course I don't think OR want for the contest to be fake, and didn't mean to offend those so woundup about winning...

I have confidence that the contest is real and alive; I believe Mr. Tweak is or has been reading and considering entries around the clock and of course everyone who has posted an entry, including me, is very eager to know the outcome.

I think I know why a few people have become somewhat hostile.. when I said "it would be funny," if the contest was fake, it was supposed to be sarcasm, and not what I literally thought..

When I say that "things would be funny if..," it is my verbal equivalent to "that would be terrible if.." Therefore, my initial post should have been "that would be terrible if the contest was fake."

So again, I was trying to joke around and lighten up the mood and get rid of the apprehension, and not the opposite, which was to draw hostile fire from those really wound-up members.. Does that clear things up? Hope it does.. again.. all I can say is lighten up. It's an online forum contest with only 50 other entries in the entire world for goodness' sake! Your chances are good!

It is important to remember however, that it is just that, a contest.. an online one at that.. one that lacks any formal signed agreement, and is dependent on no more than the written word of a single person. If he wanted to, Mr. Tweak could very easily write "APRIL FOOL'S!" and the contest would be over.. granted he would receive A LOT of flak from angry entrants, as made obvious by the flak I'm getting for merely suggesting the MERE POSSIBILITY of the contest being fake, but he could get away with it if he so choosed. There is no written obligation for him to part with three pairs of graphics cards because he said he would on an online forum.. it's not a formal contract.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say.. for anyone taking offense to the "don't have a heart attack" bit.. that was a response to Super_Cool(sp?) because he used phrases like... "I need to check my blood pressure," "feeling a bit of pain in [his] heart," and something along the lines of his "sole resting in peace." I think he meant soul on the last one..

No offense to Super_Cool though, I'm sure you're only trying to be funny too and aren't at all serious about your heart and blood pressure problems (otherwise you should see a doctor), and since everyone misinterpreted my post, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that I misinterpreted yours..

that was tiring.. please don't make me argue anymore.. I don't want to be called a troll..

Comment

Now honestly, where are the results? Day is allmost coming to an end in my part of the world, I can imagine how it is in this late, allmost midnight hours in Taiwan. I know that Mr.Tweak is a very busy man, but he would have one less obligation to do if he posted the results.
                      Please Mr.Tweak, end this torment we are all going through (and send me a birthday present)!!!

Comment

Hey, No trying to persuade the judges.

Comment

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say.. for anyone taking offense to the "don't have a heart attack" bit.. that was a response to Super_Cool(sp?) because he used phrases like... "I need to check my blood pressure," "feeling a bit of pain in [his] heart," and something along the lines of his "sole resting in peace." I think he meant soul on the last one..

No offense to Super_Cool though, I'm sure you're only trying to be funny too and aren't at all serious about your heart and blood pressure problems (otherwise you should see a doctor), and since everyone misinterpreted my post, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that I misinterpreted yours..

that was tiring.. please don't make me argue anymore.. I don't want to be called a troll..

Ya, xaglx, I was also just been joking.I just wanted to show that how serious I am about this contest coz this is the ist time I'm taking part in a contest to win something huge(believe me,it literally is) for myself.I was just making the situation lighter(just like u). Sorry for the wrong spelling of "Soul".Thanks for correcting me though.Best of luck to u & everybody else who took part.I've already crossed my fingers.

Comment

Yep, good luck to you too, Super CooooL! and everyone else of course! lol i didn't realize there were other smileys.. haha cool!

Comment

So, we haven't got the winners on the Friday,5th.We now will have to stick our eyes on our monitors for the full saturday or maybe even after that !!!!!!

Comment

It's still Friday over here in PST, I'm betting that Mr. Tweak has the results before the end of everyone's Friday is over.

Comment

Working...
                                X