Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I've been up to lately (Lotsa pic's).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks great Wiggo! :thumb:
    I'd be wanting a long workbench under those windows and pegboard. Future project?

Comment

• Originally posted by The__tweaker
      Kids wear school uniforms in Au..? That I did not know.
      At least 95% of schools here require uniforms. :bounce:
      Originally posted by Wordbiker
      [B] I'd be wanting a long workbench under those windows and pegboard. Future project?
      Well the timber has been ordered but awaitin' delivery (wet weather delayed the harvestin' of the wood) but it'll be about 28' long, 32" wide and 39" high (enough room for the bench drill, grinder, drop saw with still plenty of work room and just the right height for me). :hammer:

Thanx guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
        At least 95% of schools here require uniforms. :bounce:
        Which is 95% too many unfortunately :(
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• Looking good wiggo! Can't wait too see it when it's finished...

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

• there's not enough power points, couldn't spot any network points.

more importantly where's the network point & power in your toilet?:devil:

Looks very good Wiggo, much better than my tiny office
            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

• Hey Kheldar, long time no see m8. :wave:
              The network connection is still to be setup yet but I can for go the connections in the toilet though. ;)

Thanx guys but I really expected to have this project well and truly finished by now but other things keep gettin' in the way.

Comment

• Well I finally got the shower together and I'm plannin' on usin' it tomorrow (instead of the narrow one in the house). :D

Comment

• Great job as usual there Wiggo, and aint it great when a big man has enough room to manuover while washing his nasty hard workin' arse without having to jump in an ice cold river or feel like
                  a sardine in a unit built for those of lesser stature????
                  Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Nice wood deck. I like the finish. Will there be railing added or maybe a step or two. I'd hate to see someone make a wrong move, especially after having a brew or two too many!
                    :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by dryadsoul
                      Great job as usual there Wiggo, and aint it great when a big man has enough room to manuover while washing his nasty hard workin' arse without having to jump in an ice cold river or feel like
                      a sardine in a unit built for those of lesser stature????
                      My prob with the house shower is that the shower curtain wants to stick to ya. :(

Got the woodshed up now. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by elrado1
                        Nice wood deck. I like the finish. Will there be railing added or maybe a step or two. I'd hate to see someone make a wrong move, especially after having a brew or two too many!
                        I'll be addin' a removable ramp to it but I don't think that the woodshed will be drinkin' too much though so I doubt that a railin' will be needed. ;)

Comment

• That's a damn worthy woodshed & green wood should dry right nicely with that deckboard spacing. i'm sure ya secured that tin to the deck. Over here in the state of Washington, the rural construction codes allow ya to build a house on the same temporary footings without a permit/inspection, than once it's been up 90 days ya go ahead and move it over a tad on it's plumbed/poured foundation and it avoids property tax increases
                          too, till ya get it appraised:rofl:
                          Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                            Hey Kheldar, long time no see m8. :wave:
                            I've been kept very busy with bendigowireless & work & etc.

Its nice to have broadband back, although I'd like the download speed I had with chello (54Meg d/l).
                            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

• Keep this up Wigs and you'll be known as the" Deepwater Hilton".

Hi Kay!
                              Regards
                              Al :D

Comment

• Ok I've finished putin' the flyscreens in place on the windows and a flyscreen door at the top of the steps (all made by me). ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X