Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I've been up to lately (Lotsa pic's).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beefy
    Originally posted by Wiggo
    And the stell rack shelvin' from the shop has also been installed in the back room. :)
    We've got those exact racks in our shed. :) Not a bad little unit, as long as you don't push it too hard.
    :shock: must be a popular item, but ours had an 'unfortunate accident' before I got much use out of it...

Comment

• Funny that as I've had 3 UNEEC cases, my old AT full tower and 6 Compaq Deskpro's in the bottom 2 shelves with 2 k/b's, 2 mice, a switch, scanner and 2 kvm's in another with 2 x 15" monitors on the 2nd top shelf plus my printers on top and it was very stable. Myine is also rated at 150kg per shelf. :confused:

Comment

• didn't mean the shelves were of poor quality, more like a party that got a got out of hand... ;)

Comment

• close there mini.. let's just say someone stumbled into the side of them (it wasn't me) and they didn't like it.

Comment

• I'd just have to say that you fellows must've had lower quality units then.

Comment

• coulda.. Once you load em up though they seem more solid.

Comment

• Thats looking great m8! :thumb:

Comment

• Damn, I had only read about half the thread before, just finished reading the whole thing. You did a hell of a lot of work there Wiggo, it looks damn good :thumb: . : peace2: Mista K6

Comment

Working...
                  X