Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I've been up to lately (Lotsa pic's).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I've been up to lately (Lotsa pic's).

Some of ya's have probably noticed that I havn't been around much of late and a few know that I've been moddin' my garden shed, here's a pic of it when I first bought this place.

And this is a pic of it from the beginin' of the week.

And this is my 20' x 10' PC workshop finally lined.

Comment

And this is my homemade potbelly stove that's been keepin' the shed warm while construction is goin' on.

Comment

I'll keep ya's updated as work now begins on the brewin' room and toilet/shower room.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          I'll keep ya's updated as work now begins on the brewin' room and toilet/shower room.
          Just think, a simple plumbing mix up between rooms could make something come out that looks like beer, but tastes like... well.. you know.. :yuc:

Comment

Did you built that wooden frame yourself? very nice. But what is that orange/red cilinder in the back. it looks like a BIG compressor

Comment

I'm gettin' some help but wall frames are easy to build and those pink cylinders that ya see are bags of fibreglass insulation batts as all the rooms will be fully insulated.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                And this is my homemade potbelly stove that's been keepin' the shed warm while construction is goin' on.
                Looks good, but what are the temps at idle and under load
                My Machine

Comment

Let's hope it's not water cooled... :)

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                    PersianI[/size]]
                    Looks good, but what are the temps at idle and under load
                    Warm at idle and very hot under load and gettin' hotter as the elavated area gets closed off from the rest of the shed. :D

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                      Beff[/size]]
                      Let's hope it's not water cooled... :)
                      It's not but watercoolin' experiments start this comin' summer though but I was thinkin' about runnin' the hot water system thru it to cut down on electricity usage. :devil win

Comment

Okies here a couple of more pics on the progress so far.

Comment

Doesn't look like much progress atm but there was a 35m trench dug (700mm deep) for the extra 35amp power cable to run the workshop/garage area which took up a bit of time. :smokin:

Comment

That's a GARDEN SHED?? Dang, looks like a garage!! Killer work!

Comment

Very Nice!

:cheers:

Comment

Working...
                              X