Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I've been up to lately (Lotsa pic's).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of heavy frosts is what happened to it but once spring gets back here that'll all come green again m8. ;)

Comment

whats the trailer for?

Comment

Well it moved all my beer plus some other things that couldn't be taken in the removalist van the 700km from Sydney and I use it for movin' other large items around the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          A lot of heavy frosts is what happened to it but once spring gets back here that'll all come green again m8. ;)
          Good to hear! :laugh:
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

it moved all my beer
            Thats a lot of beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
              Thats a lot of beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              so now you REALLY know what Wiggo's avatar means :laugh:
              Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              jabber : [email protected]
              =======================
              Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Here's some shots after today's trimmin' out.

Comment

Yep that big ugly lump of hardwood runnin' up the middle is no more. :D

Comment

Tomorrow should see the last of the trimmin' done and prep work so some paint can finally start flowin'. :cheers:

Comment

Looking good Wiggo! :thumb: Nice and spacious...
                      So, what is the wallboard material you're using? Looks like vinyl-coated gypsum board or Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic that is used in mobile homes here in the States. Both are appropriate and are commonly used with steel stud construction. Will that be painted too, or is the finish already there?

Comment

Looks good Wiggo, everything is coming all together now.
                        - Damien

Comment

Thanx guys. :wave:

The walls, ceilings and floors are lined with fibreous cement sheeting. All will be painted and floors tiled.

Comment

lookin' good!

Comment

A few questions:

1) Is the house beside the shed or behind it? I have the notion that the house is on a lower grade behind the shed, although I do recall that the house is a yellow color, like the structure on the left.

2) Did you need to get permits to perform this kind of work? It seems to have been started quite soon after moving in. If not, then Australia is a bit wilder and freer than here in the States. Well, most parts of Florida anyway.

Nice job. :thumb: I like the sliding glass doors. That room is the?

I bet you'll be glad when the weather warms up, the rains come and the foliage returns on the plants! For us we "April showers bring May flowers." For you is must be [B]"October showers bring November flowers." That would take some getting used to. :confused:
                              :-(

Comment

The shed is well behind the house m8 and not much is needed to do what I'm doin' as I'm not doin' any structual load mods to the shed's frame at all plus none of those partitionin' walls are load bearin' so all I have to comform with is that electrical and plumbin' work is up to standard (in both cases beyond). Premits are only required here when planned work exceeds a certain amount of value which I'm well below on.

The main floor of the shed is for parkin' the bike, car and trailer with the left over (50%) bein' the wood & metal workshop.

Comment

Working...
                                X