Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I've been up to lately (Lotsa pic's).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that large pile of buildin' materials is just down to a few lengths of timber now. :geek:

I've just got to finish cleanin' up the rest of that furniture and boxes now. :tears:

Comment

• Lookin' good m8! :cheers:

Comment

• is that... no, it can't be... well, i'll be damned you can see a floor in there! well done wiggo! :laugh:

Comment

• There's even more floor there to be seen now and even my mobile workspace and cooktop for the brew room is finished. :D

Yes where it was was last time seen occupied by lots of other stuff. Oh and here it is with the gas ringburner on it. ;)

Here's the side that will usually be parked against the wall unless I'm usin' it (its the rough side) but just to show ya's the 9kg gas cylinder in it plus where the ringburner goes away under the cylinder. :wave:

And here it is in its rightful place in the brew room. I'll start brewin' tomorrow.

I need more practise with doin' the groutin' though. :tears:

Comment

• looks good to me :thumb:

I think you might need some help cooking up that first batch ;)

Comment

• Lookin' good m8

But for christs sake! I can't figure out what "groutin" is..

The damn quick search suggested groin but I doubt that was what ya meant to practice..

Comment

• Originally posted by The__tweaker
                But for christs sake! I can't figure out what "groutin" is..

The damn quick search suggested groin but I doubt that was what ya meant to practice..
                Grout is what we call the stuff that goes between tiles and groutin' is the actual process of gettin' it between those tiles. ;)
                Originally posted by minibubba
                [B]I think you might need some help cooking up that first batch ;)
                I've got 3 m8's comin' over to watch the process.

Comment

• Even more room now. :)

Enough room now for 2 cars, my box trailer and motor bike. ;)

Durin' this next week even the rest of that pile in the middle will be mostly gone. :hammer:

From a slightly different angle and yes the trailer is ready for another run to the tip in the mornin'.

Very little left now of the buildin' materials.

Comment

• Well the brew kits have been sterilised and the first 2 Deepwater brews will be under way in 1hr.

Comment

• Lookin' good m8 you have put down some nice work. <---dammit what an ugly smilie..

Can you post some pics of your motor bike..:?:

Comment

• Originally posted by The__tweaker
                        Lookin' good m8 you have put down some nice work.
                        Can you post some pics of your motor bike..:?:
                        Thanx m8 and here's a pic of my black *****.

Comment

• I think the black ***** has gone into hiding!
                          Nice to see you've finally tidied up the shed bro.
                          *you should see the new toy hiding in my shed* :D

Comment

• Just a little more work to go sis and the Black ***** is parked beside the back door to the house atm but I was told about ya speed boat and Falcon wagon. ;)

Comment

• *your picture of the bike didn't work was what I was trying to say*

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                                *your picture of the bike didn't work was what I was trying to say*
                                That's strange as I can see it and its linked from this post, http://www.tweaktown.com/forums/view...=128642#128642 :confused:

Comment

Working...
                                X