Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tacos4me
    goto checkout, dumbass
    I did, dumb****. Says nothing of the sort at the checkout. Limited Avaibility would be they have the card but it is LIMITED. :wink:
    :roll:

Comment

• tacos4me seems to have a lot of attitude problems as I found out in another thread but maybe he should direct his language at himself instead of others as then he would be far more accurate.

Comment

• Ok, I'm proven wrong..

tacos4me seems to have a lot of attitude problems as I found out in another thread but maybe he should direct his language at himself instead of others as then he would be far more accurate.
        direct it at myself..how about at you? and where were u in this feud?, but i didnt ever show an attitude before JSN here..

goto checkout, dumbass
        after which..i aqquired mine..

So yes JSN, you win, hope you feel wonderful.. would you like your slippers?

Comment

• Originally posted by tacos4me
          Ok, I'm proven wrong..

tacos4me seems to have a lot of attitude problems as I found out in another thread but maybe he should direct his language at himself instead of others as then he would be far more accurate.
          direct it at myself..how about at you? and where were u in this feud?, but i didnt ever show an attitude before JSN here..

goto checkout, dumbass
          after which..i aqquired mine..

So yes JSN, you win, hope you feel wonderful.. would you like your slippers?
          win? win what? just putting a tard in his place

now get we get back to NV40 news...

Comment

• by the time ps 3.0 and PCI express actually matter, this card will be too slow to run anything.

/waiting on Asus with their X800 XT

Comment

• JSR: Welcome back

Comment

• Weta............My responses are being yanked, so it's pointless to proceed .......i noticed that the nv 40 is a dumbed down nv 45 (w/@ bridge)....can you imagine this rocket when they take off the govenor and use pci express......anyway, been nice knowin' ya............late

Comment

• JSR: Don't know who's doing that mate, or why?

Comment

• I imagine it's Darthtanion's doing (only active mod or admin here that I know of other than you, Weta). He seems to post inaccurate information and bad advice every once in a while, so I imagine Darthtanion doesn't want it sitting there for every newbie in the world to come see. :2cents: :shrug:

Comment

• I know I new here and don't know a damn thing about JSR (or anyone else), but if all of my posts started disappearing I think I would just take the hint and leave. I wouldn't bother dealing with that kind of bs, there are plenty of other places to spend ones time. It seems clear to me that someone with authority doesn't want JSR here, for whatever reason. :shrug:

Comment

• 01001101: Welcome to TweakTown, I hope you enjoy your stay here.
                        Yawgm0th: Unfortunately I can't comment on the accuracy of JSR's latest posts because they've been deleted.

Comment

• thanks weta :)
                          But I've got to admit, I'm already having my doubts about a lenghty stay...

Comment

• That's understandable - it's a little quiet around here of late. :)

Comment

• o come on, stick around, there's always me to pound on...............that has to be fun :D

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X