No announcement yet.

Nv30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dutch site Computerboot is taking orders for the Club3D Geforce FX 256DDR2 DVI/TVO graphics card, the price 650 Euros,
    not sure if this is inclusive or subject to sales tax.

Club3D NV30 PDF brochure

Comment

Hey, send The__tweaker a PM about that as he's alsways lookin' for the "latest & greastest thing out" plus I'm sure that he wil thoroughly test it out and give a full report on matters. :devil win

<center> </center>

Comment

Originally posted by weta
        Dutch site Computerboot is taking orders for the Club3D Geforce FX 256DDR2 DVI/TVO graphics card, the price 650 Euros,
        not sure if this is inclusive or subject to sales tax.

Club3D NV30 PDF brochure
        650 euro's :eek:

i guess that means we can expect it to be around the $1500 dollar mark here. No matter how good any video card is it aint worth $1500. I'll consider buying it when the price drops to $200. And eventually it will.

Comment

I'm no't so sure but $1295aus was hinted at but I really hope that that is for the top model and not the base one. This sometimes payin' almost 3x for top vid cards is gettin' a bit much when there are cards like the Gigabyte MAYA R9000 that are practically bein' givin' away. :confused:
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Like Wiggo said, we don't HAVE to buy the freakin geekforce FX, but we damn sure want to i can tell ya... :geek:

Those damn computer toys are so expensive and they don't last to long eighter...

I remember when my voodoo 2 with 12 mb of mem rocked the ass of me, that was one HELL of a rig i can tell ya,,,

Never foget when i powered up the monster the first time and grabbed hold of my furniture and played like in frenzy...! :shoot3:

Naa, i'm not gonna bother with this **** no more it's just to expensive no more videocards for this Swede...

Or maybe just this last card, but then no more...

:cheers:

Comment

Hey wasn't meanin' nasty m8. : peace2:

But yes I remember how impressed I was not long ago when I went from a 512KB ISA vid card to a 1MB PCI card. :D

Damn! I wasn't goin' to post anymore tonite :(

Comment

Btw, i guess it's you Wiggo who owns the most computers and who surely spent the most$ of us all here on the forum throuh the years...

I have a couple of P2's & p3's lying around but as they aren't complete i do not count them. Then i only have two comps up'n running atm... How many comps are making noice ower at your place right now... 5-6?? :)

Just wondering as in my opinion there can never be to many...

:thumb:

Comment

Only if I can do the same my friend. ;)

<small>but I do seem to remember all the links that I posted when someone asked me for the "ultimate PC no cost to be spared without overclockin'" was about the question at the time? :devil win</small>

Comment

hmm i have never used ISA based graphics, or yeah btw in my first comp i did. But that was only a 25 Mhz 486 with 333 mb hdd
                    and 8 mb of EDO memory, not to fancy just a good workin machine whitch i unfortunatley had to put a sleep due to it's bad menthal health... :cry:

In your case the biggest difference should have been made by the major speed difference between the isa vs pci bus i assume, more than the actual memory upgradement right...?

Talking about huge steps, i went from that old 25 Mhz 486 to a 166 Mhz pentium how about that? :)

Comment

• What if I told ya that mine was a 33MHz 386 with 2MB of memory (4 x 512KB sticks which cost $100's back then) and had a 42MB hard drive? :?:

I still have the case and a much changed interior as it now houses my first ever upgrade and is now a AMD 586 133MHz (P75) @ 150MHz (and no heatsink fan), CDROM, 128MB memory, 4GB HDD, TNT2 M64 PCI, SB16 ISA, etc... :D

<center> </center>

Comment

• i'd be damn... Not bad Wiggo, well the thing i liked best about those old machines is that they where QUIET... lol

No heavy ass cooling solutions needed... :)

Comment

• Very true but when my fastest PC does a SETI w/u in an average time of 2hrs and 45mins that old thing still takes 222hrs that I think is tryin' to tell me something. :?:

Anyhow the kids just use it for playin' games that won't run on anything else and it will eventually join the other in the girls' room as it's also handy just for web surfin' and homework. ;)

The eldest son won't be movin' with us (he's 23 and can do as he pleases now) and the boys' room PC will stay with him but I have something in mind here for the remainin' boy as there is one case here that would make an interesting project, http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...p;pagenumber=8 down near the bottom of the page. I'll look more retro than the rest of my ancient relics (a PII 350 - PIII450 on AT mobo, BX chipset usually, can be picked up here 2nd hand for about $50-$70aus). :D

Comment

• You would think a monster like the GFFX would have a power connector like the 9700 ...it prolly does...just the pic doesn't show it.
                            - Damien

Comment

• For FlaCo

Comment

• what about the NV35? how ridiculously expensive are they going to be? IMO anyone that pays this kind of price for a video card is either a fool or a very rich fool. All video cards go obselete so why splurge $1 grand on one? makes no sense to me. I'll stick my gigabyte radeon 9000 pro that i paid $195 for

Comment

Working...
                                X