No announcement yet.

X800 XT - Which brand to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also his posting style is very confusing me. Are his "........."'s where he looses track of what he's trying to say before going off on some other tangent? :confused:

So I wouldn't take any notice of his posts even without a warning about him.

Comment

interesting...
      maybe that's why he was complaining about his posts disappearing? I've got to admit that his style of posting is bloody annoying, at least what little I've actually seen of it...

Comment

Originally posted by wayout44
        Also his posting style is very confusing me. Are his "........."'s where he looses track of what he's trying to say before going off on some other tangent? :confused:

So I wouldn't take any notice of his posts even without a warning about him.
        Pretty muchso, a long time back he left here because no one wanted him here and was banned or about banned I believe, but now that most Admins/Mods left the little ******* is back thinking he can run a little powertrip. I guess his tangents has to do with what he CLAIMS of being like 50yrs old or so

Comment

boy....amd man.........i didn't know you had it out for me.........just trying to help these guys from makin', what i believe is a mistake.........jumpin' the gun and getting a rather powerful, yet, feature restricted card ........sometimes i wonder what's all this ati this and nvidia that crap and beatin' on each other to voice an opinion..............i have a 9800 pro.........so why am i espousing the virtues of an nvidia card?........it's better, that's why, and that's that...........and don't give a rip as to who believes it........i can substatiate any claim........put your rocks away....and now it's 51

Comment

Originally posted by JSR
            boy....amd man.........i didn't know you had it out for me.........just trying to help these guys from makin', what i believe is a mistake.........jumpin' the gun and getting a rather powerful, yet, feature restricted card ........sometimes i wonder what's all this ati this and nvidia that crap and beatin' on each other to voice an opinion..............i have a 9800 pro.........so why am i espousing the virtues of an nvidia card?........it's better, that's why, and that's that...........and don't give a rip as to who believes it........i can substatiate any claim........put your rocks away....and now it's 51
            One problem with ya ****, no one can understand a damn thing you say because you can't put the half ass effort into it to take an extra 10 seconds to post in an undertstandable form.

Comment

Originally posted by JSR
              i cant belive you havent realised that noone wants you here.
              nobody can understand waht you say because of your stupid posing style and half of waht you say is complete BS anyway

Comment

so that's it.......posting style..........boy, sometimes it's all in the presentation..........didn't know printed type carried with it so much animosity. I'll see what I can do. I do have an English minor. I just like being informal is all. Nonetheless, quit calling what I have to say crap, as I can put up on any issue discussed. Just here to help, not bashed.

Comment

Originally posted by JSR
                  didn't know printed type carried with it so much animosity.
                  I really don't want to get in the middle of this feud, but something here seems painfully obvious to me. The ONLY thing we have here is text. The only thing we have to base our opinions on here is what we type and HOW we type it. You know full well that the manner in which you type on these forums aggravates people, but you continue to do so. That leads me to only one conclusion; you are intentionally trying to piss people off.
                  Originally posted by JSR
                  I do have an English minor. I just like being informal is all.
                  I know I probably shouldn't say this, but that is pure bull ****. I have an English minor, as does my roommate. If you truly have and English Minor, then you should know better. Otherwise you are a disgrace to our higher education system and to anyone who cares about the written language. The way you type is not informal, it is intentional. Informal would be not using somecapitalization, punctuation, and formating. There is nothing accident, informal, or lazy about your text; you type this way on purpose. You, and only you can remedy the situation you have gotten yourself into.

If you have an English Minor, then you should know well the power of the written word. That would make the two lines I quoted from you rather contradictory.

Comment

this corroborates my point.................i did not say it wasn't on purpose...........just informal..........and you, apparently get rather peeved about the delivery of my pitch,......so, hence the return of my writing style......it never ceases to amaze me the aggression that exists down under sans weta.......blimy status quo'ers.......someone has to put a cattle prod up your butts...........i do not want to hear, that i could keep from shooting myself in the foot, but didn't.............because the messenger and his message was grammatically incorrect, or not to your liking........try not to get too frustrated......just giving real answers to real issues that could help you if you would or could release your prejudices.

Comment

Are you just trying to prove me right? I've said all I'm going to say on this matter.

Comment

cheers.........

Comment

Originally posted by JSR
                          cheers.........
                          What exactly is your IQ? 3?

And I thought Webby was stupid...

Comment

more berrating banter from the peanut gallery........they should only allow people trying to help others rather than stone throwers whom have apparently nothing else to do

Comment

Come on guys, there aren't many of us left here, so let's keep it civil. Whilst I agree JSR has an unusual method of posting, it's still perfectly legible, and like everyone else he's entitled to voice his opinion. With regards to the cards, it's quite clear, if you want PS 3.0 now, then NVIDIA is the only option, unfortunately ATI's R500 (R510) is quite some way off.

Comment

thx weta,..........i said cheers only to diffuse any ill will.......as i have said, i'm only here trying to help. If someone disagrees, great!.........i want to know why, and will admit any errors, if proof is administered by others, gladly, with the distict feeling that this was a forum that seriously deals with issues that concern all of us, with the idea that we are a family, that obviously will not always agree or be close.....but civil to each other in what it is that someone is trying to accomplish and courteous as to how something can be changed if it is in fact getting in the way of effective communication. Yes, that goes for me as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X