Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oasis
    Special gifts for enthusiasts!

I got a little suspicisous at the hat and shirt. perhaps thats the "cool ati stuff?" oh well. still waiting for july 30. who knows, maybe ill win an A64 3400+ system :D

Comment

Hello,

Eaglee wrote,

I got a little suspicisous at the hat and shirt. perhaps thats the "cool ati stuff?" oh well. still waiting for july 30. who knows, maybe ill win an A64 3400+ system
      The cap I had stitched by a friend. I have another hat that says (Computer fan@tic) and yet another that says (64-Bit Computing).

Here is a the ATi Radeon X800XT PE installed.

Good Luck!

Comment

Hello,

Eaglee wrote,

The cap I had stitched by a friend. I have another hat that says (Computer fan@tic) and yet another that says (64-Bit Computing).

Here is a the ATi Radeon X800XT PE installed.

Good Luck!
        nice watercolling setup. since ur in florida it sounds like ull need it. that X800XT PE looks sweet.
        btw whats up with the no smilys thing? i only see post icons, but no smilys

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglee
          nice watercolling setup. since ur in florida it sounds like ull need it. that X800XT PE looks sweet.
          Hello,

Sorry if I mislead you my setup is not water cooled.

Go

HERE

I'm sorry I have not kept up with this board I was creating a rolodex of all my passwords and when I come to tweaktown forum I revisited.

I liked the layout vB3 and conversation about x800xt which brand and posted.

I believe the smilies aren't workable because the board creator must have stopped working on it.

You can use mine right click on it choose properties highlight the address and then choose insert image where you want the smilie to go.

Good luck!

Keep the Faith!

TY,

Comment

Hello,

Sorry if I mislead you my setup is not water cooled.

Go

HERE

hmm ok

damn. just noticed that u have to have atleast 10 characters in a post.

Comment

Working...
            X