Should i go know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaos
    By the way, this is proof to all you non-believing adults out there that kids can do things for themselves and are not as dumb as you think we are.

Chaos
    Damn Straight:afro: :afro: :afro:
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

Most adults think of us as "immature" and "incapable" time to show them that they are wrong.

Comment

By the way, this is proof to all you non-believing adults out there that kids can do things for themselves and are not as dumb as you think we are.
        Yea, but most of the adults here in Tweaktown dont take us as idiots. But to all those others. :hammer:

Comment

Good...I thought that was the case, but wanted to make sure.

Comment

most of the time, you 'kids' have some good stuff to say...but sometimes you make me wonder...;)

Comment

Was there anything odd that I said or anyone else? What did we do. You had better start makin' quotes do defend your position. Cuz you got no proof right now! I knew some adult would respond! I knew it! well what could you expect?

Chaos

Comment

Was there anything odd that I said or anyone else? What did we do. You had better start makin' quotes do defend your position. Cuz you got no proof right now! I knew some adult would respond! I knew it! well what could you expect?

Chaos
                :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Maybe we should rename this thread the 'little league' thread. For all the little wanna-be tweakers. :) How cute. Ok guys, time for a big group hug... :group:

Comment

^ :rofl:

don't know what is so funny about that, but it had me laughing out loud :)

Comment

^^^Funny to you.........not to others

Comment

I'm 20 and have a full time job + I've built a couple of PC's for people and have another one in the pipeline and I still can't afford all the nice new things. BTW I like to buy my Girlfriend all her stuff. Is it because a) I'm a gent? or b) It keeps her quite when I'm looking for PC stuff and working on PC's? :confused:

Oh yeah and you 13's keep doing what your doing as you'll probably have so much money when your 20 you won't know what to do with it. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Neil2094
                          Oh yeah and you 13's keep doing what your doing as you'll probably have so much money when your 20 you won't know what to do with it. :)
                          Hehehe... you should know better than to lie to the little ones. :D

Comment

Hey, I'm 28 and I don't have all the toys I want ! House, car, motocross, computer....Yup I do !
                            Really, I don't ! I've just made choices about certain things however.
                            I don't have the fastest computer because I have a motocross that sucks up a lot of my $$$ ! But it's worth it !
                            It's all about the choices you make...ie: Do I upgrade now ? Or later ? "Now" gets me fun stuff now, but "later" gets me better stuff...
                            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Hehehe... you should know better than to lie to the little ones.

Lie...me....never :o But seriously when I was 13 I barely used a pc. I built (well helped) build my first one at 15. I was more into Mountain Biking then.

Comment

I was thinking about them having lots of money if they keep on doing what they are.. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X