Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any of you guys are interested in tweaking your dual moni setup it may be worth having a look at a little program called Ultramon.

Here is a link to the site:

Ultramon

Comment

• hey toxic what is the specific # of your lian-li i mean like PC60XXxxXX, i know its special but i thought i just saw it for like 120 and imma buy it if it is the same

Comment

• Its a PC-6083

New lian li in the house actully will grab a pic now for you all :)

Comment

• thx, i think that was the model so imma order it--yep its the same model now to get 120 :-D

Comment

• Here are some of the more recent pics :)

Comment

• Shawn you show off.... :p

Comment

• Originally posted by nutty
                Shawn you show off.... :p
                Just some of the more recent items to enter the labs :)

Comment

• hmmm if my eyes see right,, ur not using that beautiful Limted Edition lian-li OMG i am dissapointed, but i like the set-up looks nice...do you have 2 different colored cold cathos b/c the sections of the glow (like bottom right is blue and top left is red) look really well done and they change like instantly (half and half no blended colors)

Comment

• Originally posted by t00lb0x
                    hmmm if my eyes see right,, ur not using that beautiful Limted Edition lian-li OMG i am dissapointed, but i like the set-up looks nice...do you have 2 different colored cold cathos b/c the sections of the glow (like bottom right is blue and top left is red) look really well done and they change like instantly (half and half no blended colors)
                    You are right multiple cold cathodes, only reason im using the other Lian Li is i went from the New thermaltake case which isnt as nice to this one because it just came in :) I will only use it for another week or two, expecting a new motherboard so i will go back to the orginal Lian Li my favourite :)

The 2 X Antec cases are going to become Test Beds a Athlon XP/Nforce combo and a Intel P4/ PR or Canterwood combo.

MrTweak will probably take over my current case in the coming weeks aswell :)

Comment

• that's a nice setup toxic. daaaammmmnn that's alot of cases. did you actually purchase them or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by stainXzero
                        that's a nice setup toxic. daaaammmmnn that's alot of cases. did you actually purchase them or what?
                        The life of a TweakTown/PC PowerPlay reviewer.

I shall say no more *chuckle*

Comment

• say.... is that thermaltake case the one from that watercooling experiment ;) ?
                          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy
                            say.... is that thermaltake case the one from that watercooling experiment ;) ?
                            It certainly is :)

Comment

• hmmm...i wish i could get my hands on that case LoL, I found one but it was just being sold (last left)...god I wish i could review stuff for a website (free stuff!)!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TOXIC
                                The life of a TweakTown/PC PowerPlay reviewer.

I shall say no more *chuckle*

where do i sign up?!?! hehehe ;)

but do ya need to return the stuff afterwards?

and do ya actually get paid?????

Comment

Working...
                                X