This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pga1234
    hey FiReBLaZR, good job on that pic. What program did you use to make it? Photoshop?
    Thanks, yeah Photoshop 7.0

Comment

I have Photoshop 5.0LE. I am going to upgrade as soon as I get my new computer though.

Comment

Photoshop 7.0 is nice. I have been using it at my school and I am really impressed!!! :thumb:

Comment

Yep, I used it the other day and it is amazing compared to P5.0.

Comment

Some nice lookin setups...I was glad to see that i`m not the only one who spends time on the computer rather than cleaning the room the computers in!! attached is a pic of my wife and daughters system and a pic of mine, can you guess which is which??

Comment

here`s the other pic...

Comment

Still just fiddlin' with my new one outside of it's case atm but it will be in sometime next week and I'll see about postin' a couple of pics. ;)
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I will post a pic of mine as well. I just cant be bothered to tidy anything up right now. BTW Wiggo, you get that mobo working?

Comment

Certainly did after jump startin' it with some slower memory then uppin' the Vmem to 2.6v and pushed the timings so that the PC2700 black screened then put the Corsair back in and restarted. ;)

Comment

:laugh:, I never would have thought of doing that, of course i wouldnt have the slower mem lying around...

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                        Certainly did after jump startin' it with some slower memory then uppin' the Vmem to 2.6v and pushed the timings so that the PC2700 black screened then put the Corsair back in and restarted. ;)
                        That board would have been RMAed by now...:laugh: ...gj WiG
                        - Damien

Comment

Came very close believe me.

The thing is that all 3 different sticks were originally detected as PC2100 (2x PC2700 and 1x PC3200 {shows as PC2700 though}). :?:

Anyhow after several mem, cpu and v/c swaps plus 2 dozen or so CMOS clears I finally got it to fire up @ 100MHz FSB. Once that finally happened things improved at a steady but sometimes frustratin' pace but I haven't been able to stretch the memory yet but 1974MHz seems to be the CPU's limit (out of the case on a warm shelf probably doesn't help). ;)

Comment

My CPU tops out at 1971. If I raise the FSB above 147 i get lock ups.

Comment

That used to happen to me...so what i did was umm add more fans and run a Burn- In programs...to boil that bad boy up and then cooled it down then overclocked and it was a bit steadier...

I have taken mine to 150 but 149 is the weet spot:D
                              - Damien

Comment

Well you guys asked for it. The moniter on the left is a crappy Compaq one, soon to be upgraded. The one on the left is even worse, Daewoo. Altec lansing speakers on the scanner (yeah, yeah I know). Brand new HP 2400x4800 printer mid right. Monster of a case to the left (My new comp :D). Got my paintball gun (Second love) on a self-made wall hanging. CD player on the desk with not-so-legal CD's. I kinda cleaned still a mess though.

Enjoy :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X