X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Server

Comment

• Room rig

The pic isn't very good. I tried to make it a little nicer, but the place I had the camera isn't a very good one.

Comment

• And a shot of my main box (in my room)

Comment

• Don't have a digital camera yet...

Comment

• Ok I'm just playin' with this little camera atm but here goes. :)

My position

Comment

• The missus'

Comment

• The boys

Comment

• The girls

Comment

• ok i've only got a couple for now until I get 4 more AA batteries for my camera and get shots of the other rooms/server etc, but here goes

My room, Front Desk (my pc)

My room, 180 degree turn (K6-2 500, p150, p233mmx, unknown non mmx p1, burner, etc etc etc)

SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
                    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

• wiggo, the girls' pc there, do u happen to know what brand case that is? Cos i've got the mini-tower ver of that for my linuxbox, and they are fukn tanky things...
                      SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!

Comment

• I havn't got a clue about who made that one but it certainly would be very hard to damage though as it's all made with 1.2mm steel. :?:
                        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Well, here's my addiction. Modding will start...Eventually.:p
                          P.S. The side panel is usually on.
                          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Here's an inside view.
                            The 5 80mm case fans are all wired behind the mobo tray.
                            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• why do you run your case with the side off? I'd have thought that with that case and the fans I can see mounted there that you'd get cooler temps running with the case side on than off.

Comment

• Naaa...That was just for the pic. I always run it closed...I took a few first pix with a web cam that I borrowed from a friend (Hence the low quality image).
                                I'm gonna get a window for it soon, and either replace the 5 80mm fans with LED fans, or get a cold cathode...maybe a UV cold cathode with UV reflective paint. Not sure which way to go yet.
                                Here's my normal view of things.
                                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Working...
                                X