X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean
    I actually cleaned mine yesterday
    I started to hear things move around the desk while I was sleeping.
    Damm Rats :)

Comment

• Originally posted by nutty
      Clean
      I actually cleaned mine yesterday
      I started to hear things move around the desk while I was sleeping.
      Damm Rats :)
      Must be your girlfriend hiding from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOXIC
        Must be your girlfriend hiding from you.
        :( She must have been Hiding for awile I havnt seen her in months :)

Comment

• Maybe she sufficated under the empty chip packets piled in the corner over there -------------> ;)
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Got my hands on a friends digital camera...
            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Here's my setup. :)

Comment

• Here's a view to the left of my desk...Mmmmm home theater!! You can also see one of my Polk S4's which I use for the primary sound for my gaming rig (the one with the window panel). Also, at the bottom of the stereo rack, my 15" 500watt Definitive Technology sub woofer. BOOM! :)

Comment

• Worst part is I just cleaned it up, im gonna post a pic of my tower after this. (i took 3 pics and made them one wide image)

Comment

• I know the case sucks, but i need a case and it was only $18 w/ a RaidMAX 350W PSU at a pc fair so i had to get it.....im gonna put in a homemade window and paint it black one of these days

Comment

• Ok guys watch the size of ya pic's as there are still ppl around on dialup thanx (saves me havin' to make them more dialup friendly). ;)
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Here's my rig before the rheobus and floppy stealth.: party ha

Comment

• Will do Wiggo. Sorry 'bout dat.

Comment

• Here's my new setup! That's a 23.1" LCD!! :D :D :D :p :cool:

Comment

• nice set up rev there rev. :laugh:

No really nice, I need to get up and get my cam from the other room one of these days and take some pictures so you can see how crapy my set up is atm.

Is that an Arther Anderson Star I see sitting under your LCD?

Comment

• Thanks!! :) Well, I finally decided to stop messing around, and instead of saying "I wish I had...", start saying "I'm gonna buy a...", and then finally "I have a...". Plus, I spend so much darn time stuck here in front of the digital prophet, so I wanted to make it as nice of an environment as possible. Well, within my means to do so. My desk has gone through many transformations, and is now very close to (if not already) a "final product" stage. I am very happy with setup, which what I should be considering the time and $$ I have put into it. It's nice to get some positive feedback from my peers, too. Thanks again. Cheers!! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X