X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GIGABYTE Modified Bios

Super ! Thanks.
    Just need G1 Assassin x79 modding now , then test for trim..

Fernando @AHCI/RAID ROM modules for BIOS modding - already extracted - BIOS/BIOS-Modding - Win-Lite Forum Has all ready modded the Roms for :

>Intel RST(e) RAID ROM v12.5.0.1815< (for DEV_2822 and DEV_282a)
    Here are some slightly modified versions of this latest Intel RAID ROM module:
    >Especially modified Intel RST(e) RAID ROM v12.5.0.1815 with TRIM in RAID0 for P67 and Z68 systems< (for DEV_2822/282a with Altern. Device IDs 1C04/1C06, can be verified by >this< tool, credits go to Dufus, look >here<)
    >Especially modified Intel RST(e) RAID ROM v12.5.0.1815 with TRIM in RAID0 for P55 systems< (for DEV_2822/282a with Altern. Device ID 3B25, can be verified by >this< tool, credits go to Dufus, for details look >here<)
    >Especially modified Intel RST(e) RAID ROM v12.5.0.1815 with TRIM in RAID0 for X79 systems< (for DEV_2826, usable instead of the RSTe RAID ROM v3.x, credits go to Nodens for his work on the v11.6.0.1702 ROM)
    No warranty:
    The use of the "modded" Intel RAID ROM modules will be at own risk. Neither the error free function of the ROM modules nor the TRIM in RAID0 support can be guaranteed.
    Last edited by snout; 03-28-2013, 11:24 AM.
    G1.Assassin 2 (rev. 1.0) F13 MOD a Modified Bios by Boe23
    CPU Intel x3960
    Memory G.Skill RipJawsZ 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 PC3-14900C9
    Graphics Asus GTX 690 GOP Flashed.
    Hardrives x2 Samsung 128GB 840 PRO ssd (Raid 0 ) RST 13.1 Orom
    Optical Samsung SH-B123L/ BSBP 12x BluRay
    Case & Cooling Corsair 650D, Corsair H100 hydro
    Mouse & Keyboard R.A.T.7 Contagion , Steelseries 7G
    PSU Corsair Professional Series AX850 High Performance
    Sound X-FI Onboard (Pax Modded)
    Screen Benq XL2420T 24
    Windows 8.1 x64 UEFI Mode.

Comment

Can someone mod g1 assassin2 f12r with the new rst and rst-e oroms please, I prefer to get my mods from here, people whos work I can trust.
      A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY

Comment

Hi ppl!
        I need some help! Been trying to MOD my bios with the new updated roms but no success .
        So I'm asking someone could do it for me? Maybe i'm missing something...

My board is a GA-X58A UD7 Rev.1, I've tried update to the latest Realtek Rom 2.53 and Latest RAID Rom 12.5.0.1815.

Comment

if there nice people are working on bios mod for above thread!
          please make the one for GA-X58A-UD5 Rev 1.0 Bios F8b Mod too. thanks for all your great mods!

Comment

Is no ones modding anymore?, used to be fast and busy on this forum.

Comment

Manufacturer: Giagbyte
              Model: GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)
              Bios Type: Award
              Bios Revision: FH

Oroms Updated to:
              Intel Raid 12.5.0.1815
              RealTek PXE 2.53
              JMicron 1.07.28
              Marvell 9123 RAID FW 1.0.0.1033

Flash from DOS with Included Flash Utility.

Gigabyte_GA-X58A-UD3R_(Rev._2.0)_FH_IR12.5_MV1033_RT253.rar
              I am in NO way affiliated with Gigabyte.
              If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

Comment

Originally posted by boe323 View Post
                Is no ones modding anymore?, used to be fast and busy on this forum.
                We are Volunteers and do this in our Free Time.
                If you are impatient you should go read all you can about modifying Bios files (like we did) and give it a try yourself.
                If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

Comment

Originally posted by markz_xoka View Post
                  Hi ppl!
                  I need some help! Been trying to MOD my bios with the new updated roms but no success .
                  So I'm asking someone could do it for me? Maybe i'm missing something...

My board is a GA-X58A UD7 Rev.1, I've tried update to the latest Realtek Rom 2.53 and Latest RAID Rom 12.5.0.1815.
                  Manufacturer: Giagbyte
                  Model: GA-X58A-UD5 (Rev. 1.0)
                  Bios Type: Award
                  Bios Revision: F8B Beta

Oroms Updated to:
                  Intel Raid 12.5.0.1815
                  RealTek PXE 2.53
                  JMicron 1.07.28
                  Marvell 9123 RAID FW 1.0.0.1033

Flash from DOS with Included Flash Utility.

Gigabyte_GA-X58A-UD5_(Rev_1.0)_F8b_IR12.5_RT253_MV1033.rar

Comment

i have a request to for some kind soul
                    i have got two machines that i am running osx on and have purchased 2 highpoint 640L sata cards
                    but i need latest marvell roms as i have a conflict in that both boards wont see or go into raid setup on the highpoint
                    but if i put latest beta on up5 th it will but i lose on board gfx and also fast boot does not work
                    so would like to get release bios updated with new oroms in two bioses the z77x-up5 th f11 bios
                    and the z68xp-ud4 u1g bios

could anyone do those roms with latest intel and marvell oroms please
                    pretty please even

Comment

You obviously took the question the wrong way, i was genuine in thinking maybe everyone had stopped modding, I didn't mean anything by it. Now I gather that I have no choice but to do it myself as you have took offence in what I asked.

Comment

OK, so I just hit replace on the highlighted csm core and replace all 3 files which are in the zip folder, Intel 12.5..0.1815 ROM.zip , and then its done?, or do I only replace 1 file, if so which one for x79 g1assassin2?

Comment

Gigabyte GA-EP45-DQ6 F13H

Updated to:
                          Intel Raid 12.5.0.1815
                          RealTek PXE 2.53
                          Netload Serious Filehosting - Netload
                          DepositFiles
                          MOD: OK TEST OK

Comment

Ive replaced the rst rom in the g1 assassin2 f12rbios, but irst-e is very confusing, theres to many modules in the zip file, when I tried it still showed the old version when I flashed the bios, but I did succeed in replacing the rst. So please could someone do it for me, when they have a little spare time on there hands, please mod f12r with latest rst and rst-e raid roms. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi,

Here is the F15r BIOS modded with Intel RAID ROM 12.5.0.1815 for Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H. Works on my MB.

z77xud5h_f15r_mod.zip (3,75 MB) - uploaded.net

... and the Stasio's F15r mod (can i ? ) with Intel RAID ROM 12.5.0.1815 : z77xud5h_f15r_mod2.zip (3,74 MB) - uploaded.net
                              Last edited by virtualfred; 03-29-2013, 05:33 PM. Reason: F15r's mod modded
                              It is really useful to complete and keep your PC Specs or Signature up to date in Settings /My Profile (motherboard, CPU, BIOS version modified or not ...) - Thank you all .
                              Main rig : Z77X-UD5H BIOS F16 mod11 - Core i7 3770K @4.5GHz 1.30V - Noctua NH-D14 - GSkill TridentX 2x8GB @1200MHz CAS10 - Club3D HD5750 noiseless @800/1300 - Silverstone FT02S - Seasonic X-series 650W
                              2x Intel 510 128GB RAID0 - 2x Samsung F3 500GB RAID0 + Samsung F3 1TB - Dell U2713H - Logitech Illuminated & G500 - Focal XS Book - Windows 8 Pro 64bits UEFI
                              2nd rig : Z77X-UD3H BIOS F20e mod - Core i5 3470 @4.0GHz - Noctua NH-D14 -
                              Crucial BT 2x4GB @933MHz CAS9 - Club3D HD7750 noiseless @stock - Lian-Li PC-A05FN - Seasonic M12II 520W
                              Crucial M4 128GB - 2x WD10EALX RAID1 - Dell 2408WFP - Logitech Illuminated & G5
                              - Bose Companion 20 - Windows 8 Pro 64bits Legacy
                              HTPC : EG45M-UD2H BIOS F5a mod - Core2Quad Q8200 @2.8GHz undervolted to 1.10V - Noctua NH-C4 passive - OCZ 4x1GB @500MHz CAS5 - AMD HD6450 passive - Antek NSK2480 - Antec Earthwatts 380W
                              Intel SSD 330 60GB - 2x WD WD30EZRX 3TB RAID0 - Logitech K820 - Windows 8 Pro 64bits + XBMC12
                              Gigabyte Modified BIOS & About ME firmware

Comment

Originally posted by boe323 View Post
                                Ive replaced the rst rom in the g1 assassin2 f12rbios, but irst-e is very confusing, theres to many modules in the zip file, when I tried it still showed the old version when I flashed the bios, but I did succeed in replacing the rst. So please could someone do it for me, when they have a little spare time on there hands, please mod f12r with latest rst and rst-e raid roms. Thanks in advance.
                                Last edited by stasio; 03-31-2013, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X