GA-X58A-UD7 - * Official Thread *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GA-X58A-UD7 - * Official Thread *

Haha, I think F7zxy2 will be before final F7.

All of you using F6 waiting for F7 have missed out on some GREAT BIOSes, no need to wait grab the latest beta now!

Comment

Is there list somewhere of all compatible SSD for this motherboard? I've just recently purchased Corsair Force 3 but can't seem to make it work on GSATA3_6 or GSATA3_7. I've used these headers using HDD and it works fine. I know there is a current issue with the SSD but I'm just wondering if somebody has a list of those who have issues so that I or GA-X58A-UD7 users can avoid it. It's unfortunate that Gigabyte don't have this...

Comment

You have to contact the manufacturer to find out that information. I have SSD from OWC (Other World Computing) Mercury Extreme Pro 6G, (haven't installed it yet), but I contacted Gigabyte and they told me to contact the manufacturer of the SSD, so I did. The tech guys OWC told me that it's compatible with my GA-X58A-UD7 Ver. 1 Mobo. Again, contact the manufacturer who makes that SSD, then you'll know if it's really the Mobo or the SSD. Not every SSD will work with every Mobo. I hope mine works too when I get to that point in installing it. Hope that helps... :-)
        Last edited by PunkNugget; 06-27-2011, 11:30 AM.
        THE HACKINBEAST = EVGA SR-2/2xX5690's/Sapphire 4890 2GB GPU/48GB Mushkin 2000MHz RAM/LEPA G1600 PSU/Silverstone TJ11 Case / Geekbench Score: 36,583 / Cinebench 11.5: OpenGL: 50.63 fps, CPU: 22.55

Comment

Working...
        X