This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASRock Beta BIOS

Bought new MoBa and BIOS updated to 2.2 from 1.4 (z77 extreme 6 ) and....A2 error. :/ Great. Can skip it by F1, but i don't want it. :P Is there option to disable 1394? And additional it's slower after update. LOL came down from 60 fps to 20 (all max details-full hd). Worse cooperation with HD4000 in new bios?

Comment

ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 I am on BIOS P2.20 DMI 2.4 Any updates

Comment

Is there a quad core processor to put in this or should I just buy a new Motherboard, and if so, any recommendations? "ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 I am on BIOS P2.20 DMI" 2.4" Thanks in advance

Comment

No quad cores supported for that board, if you can even find one. A used one on eBay, new ones for socket 775 not made for a few years now.

Your board is six years old, that's ancient in PC years. No clue what else you have, but you may be starting from scratch.

Comment

Thanks Parsec, much appreciated. Was wondering what I should do for a while now with this PC, Now I know.

Comment

Hi, can you please send bios 1.26 (or 1.27 i heard it exists) to me? my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by carlese View Post
                Hi, can you please send bios 1.26 (or 1.27 i heard it exists) to me? my email is [email protected]

Thanks!
                I would also if anyone has a link..... [email protected]

Comment

890Gx Pro3 Bios Update for PD/Win8?

Is AsRock planning on issuing a BIOS revision for the 890gx pro3 so that it can handle pile driver/vishera chips and take advantage of the features in Windows 8?

Thanks!

Comment

Is there an updated or Beta Bios for the A770DE+ board? I have Version P1.70 with date code 09/07/2010?

Thanks

Comment

• Re: ASRock Beta BIOS

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                      Has anybody already tested L2.15 for the Asrock z68 Pro3 ? The support sent me that bios because i have some issues with my GPU.
                      Hi,can you upload 2.15 bios some were,I have a similar problem.

Comment

Has any adventurous souls tested the z68 fatality pro 2.23a beta bios that is supposed to have support for Win8 features? I don't see it at ASRocks beta download page for that motherboard so I'm thinking they don't want it widely distributed.
                        ASROCK Fatality z68 Professional GEN3 + Intel 2600K
                        4 x 4g Gskill Sniper 1866 9-10-9-28
                        MSI R6950 twin frozr II
                        Samsung 840 Pro 256g (win8)
                        Crucial M4 256g SSD (win7)
                        Crucial M4 64g SSD(cache) + (2 x Hitachi) 2 Gig 7200
                        2 x 500g maxtor 7200
                        Gateway LP2407
                        SuperMicro SC750A

Comment

Originally posted by Revdarian View Post
                          ASROCK 945GCM-1 1.21 beta bios:

The .txt has instructions of what you need to do.
                          The .iso is NOT empty, it just appears that way, even after burned you can't see the files under windows, you have to use it as a boot disc and then follow the .txt instructions.

Thanks to the ASROCK Europe team for the .iso
                          I'm also looking for this robert_hedberg at hotmail dot com

Comment

Anything out there beyond BIOS P1.90 for the P45R2000-WiFi? Thanks :)

Comment

Is there any beta bios for G41M-GS3 ? cant get this mobo to run with Corsair XMS3 Xtreme TwinX 2 x 4 GB 1333Mhz.
                              Last edited by Bricken66; 01-13-2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

is there an updated bios for the z77 extreme 4-m? l'm having trouble with a hvr-2200 tv tuner (it won't work in the pcie x16 slot, but it works in the x1 slot fine thou!)

Comment

Working...
                                X