• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMD Athlon XP @ 1733Mhz
    ASUS KTV7333 @ 133/40 (?)
    512MB DDR 2700
    Leadtek A250TD GeForce4Ti4400 128MB DDR OC @ 300/600

Comment

When I run 3DMARK03 my system won't run the last sound test, the 60 sound test? On there website it says the my Soundblast Live doesn't support this but has been fixed through the latest drivers. I dled the drivers and installed them and it still doesn't run the last test? Any Suggestion? And... Am I losing points because the last test isn't performed? I ended up with
      My 3DMARK03 Score This is pretty good, right?

-Hawks

Comment

AMD Athlon XP1600 [1401MHz] processor
        Abit KR7A-133 mainboard
        Generic 512mb PC2100 DDR memory
        Hercules 3D Prophet II GTS 64mb DX7 graphics adaptor

Comment

hehe very nice weta :thumb: I think i should try running it on my sisters 1.3 Ghz celeron with a tnt2 :rofl:

Comment

Cheers mate :cry:, when I upgrade to a NV35 or a Hercules 3D Prophet 9800 Pro, then there should be a big improvement. I knew I'd get a crap score with a DX7 card, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Comment

I saw someone on Rage3D get a whopping "4" on 3Dmark03 once, so, don't sweat it, Weta. :D Plus, it's such an unfair test of systems which still play games great, but lack the DX9 hardware support. IMHO! I like to see how machines play QuakeIII for a test, seems to be a fair test of system performance in my eyes. Cheers!

Comment

Futuremark has released a software patch for its 3DMark03 benchmark suite. The patch provides support for Microsoft DirectX9.0a and incorporates enhanced features based on user feedback. Benchmark scores between the patched version and the original version will not change.

This patch allows Anti-Aliasing (FSAA) and full frame pixel shader post-processing to be used simultaneously, provided DirectX 9.0a runtime has been installed. The professional version now also includes customization tools for different skins.

Futuremark

Comment

Comment

essentially theyre just fps killer DX9 demos now, there aren't any games currently made that require DX9. Although I imagine Doom 3 will have graphics of similar or better quality than in Game tests 2 and 3 :drool: Damn i cant wait til that comes out :drool: :D

Comment

• Here are my scores:

Default settings: 4587 marks!

Overclocked settings: (core 364.50MHz and memory 330.75MHz) 4944 marks!

Comment

• Okhay, I now got over 5k! : peace2: :) :)

(core 369.00MHz and memory 330.75MHz)

Comment

• This is the highest 3DMark03 score I've seen, one rumour is that it was set using an NV35, some people say its fake, but several people have examined it and say that it's not, judge for yourselves.

Comment

• holy crap!!! :drool: I wanna get whatever card got that :D

Comment

• Hmm.. I only got 4142 with system on my sig.

Comment

• I just tried the following setup:

P4 3.06
                                Asus P4C800 i875
                                1024MB DDR333
                                Radeon9700Pro

4933 with no OC'ing

unfortunately i875 will not let you run the memory at DDR400 with a 533FSB

Comment

Working...
                                X