No announcement yet.

3DMark03 scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pieface. Tell your friend to try the new 4268 driver. I had the same problem and was able to run the program after updating from 4251. My score still really sux big time (117 :cry: ) but I can at least run the first test.
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

thanks i will tell him to download the driver .: peace:

Comment

Just slapped in the 9700 Pro today and got 4586! (that's up from 1591 with an MSI ti4200 128 8x AGP). Weeew! :) The Mother Nature sequence is very nice.

PS:: ricwhite, try re-installing DX9.0 and then your video drivers over it.

Comment

Originally posted by pieface
          O all the problems we have just to make everyone A mate ... has a time pc with a gforce4 mmx 400 :smokin: what will not even run the test (3dmark 03):kay:
          hehe ihave an ATI Rage Pro at a wopping 8MB. i spent an hour trying to find a good server. and then i find out i can't run it. i knew it would be crap, but i didn't realize it wouldn't run at all.

Comment

Well, the test pretty mutch suck with anything else than a dx9 videocard.. Thats's life..

:cheers:

Comment

Has any one got a link to get the driver 4268 THANKS GUYS : peace:

Comment

Guru3D.com for all your driver pleasures :smokin: . That site -presently has over 270 Detonator drivers!
                Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Thanks PrairieDawg i found that site very usefull : peace:

Comment

Originally posted by pieface
                    Has any one got a link to get the driver 4268 THANKS GUYS : peace:
                    Go check out this post from weta. He has posted links to all versions of detonator drivers.

Link - http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...&threadid=7142

Comment

New post tweaking scores in my sig. :cheers:

Comment

hey if you cannot run any of the sound tests does it have a major effect on your score? i was only able to score 1329 but without any of the sound tests and the 4th of the graphic tests... guessing its mother nature.....

Comment

I would say that, yes, not being able to run the sound test (the 60 effects one?) will prolly effect your score, but just a little. I was not able to run the "60 sound effects" test on my rig, but still made it into the 5Ks. Not being able to run the 4th gen graphics app (Mother Nature) would be a larger score penalty, IMHO. My $0.02. :)

Comment

No, it's only the three graphics tests that decide how you score, you can untick the other tests and still get the full score from your system.. ;)

:cheers:

Comment

Ahhh... I learn something new every day. Thanks Tweaker!: peace2:

Comment

connect3d 9700 not pro 2.4 intel via p4x400 512 ram directx 9

Comment

Working...
                                X