No announcement yet.

PC Mark 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I think I had Gay-OL running before. But yeah tweaks raised my score 2k :D.

Comment

• Using 2.26 ghz cpu.

hdd & cpu score not to good.

:cry:

Comment

• :cry: My 2200+ is OC'ed to 1971mhz. But you hae 1066 RDRAM right? Cause that score is sweet :thumb:

Comment

• Yes 1066.

Comment

• PC Mark 2002
            Cpu 4314
            Memory 3782
            HDD 687

Comment

• I finally got around to trying my systems
              the first one is for my AMD (@1.65GHz) - the second is for my P4 (@ 2.7GHz)
              I can get a bit more in the memory bench mark if I reduce the FSB and use a different mem speed divider
              but it drastically reduces the cpu score - looks like I need some PC3200 so I can run at 150FSB w/a 4/3 memory divider
              I'll look into that right after I figure out what's going on with the HD in my AMD system :eek: :confused: :thumbs do

Comment

• I got about the same score with my AMD system as the first scores for the CPU and memory, but my HD got a bit higher...what kind of HD do you have?

Comment

• Well I posted this before quite a long time ago but this is what my system is basically running. Shows much faster your systems actually are.

Comment

• I got a reading on pcmark 2002 of >>>> cpu 6157
                    memory 5415
                    hdd 747

i have a pentium 4 - 2.4b ghz @2.5ghz and 512mb 2700 ram on a asus p4s533 MB and a nvidia geforce 3 ti 500 video card and a 60gb hd, with windows xp pro.

Could someone please tell me why I seem to be getting a low score on my hard drive compared to most others that are smaller and could someone tell me if my stated results are any good also please ? thanks.
                    Mick.

Comment

• pcmark 2002
                      I got a reading on pcmark 2002 of >>>> cpu 6157
                      memory 5415
                      hdd 747

i have a pentium 4 - 2.4b ghz @2.5ghz and 512mb 2700 ram on a asus p4s533 MB and a nvidia geforce 3 ti 500 video card and a 60gb hd, with windows xp pro.

Could someone please tell me why I seem to be getting a low score on my hard drive compared to most others that are smaller and could someone tell me if my stated results are any good also please ? thanks.
                      Mick.

Comment

• it depends on your harddrive. What kind do you have. is it 7200 rpms or 5400 rpms. What is the cache size on the drive. Are you in a raid situation? All of these factors can help to incease or decreas your harddrive scroes. For me, I got a high drive score b/c I am using 7200 rpm drives with 8mb cache and raiding the drives for speed.

Comment

• Saidin you would think you would get a higher score than i...since i have only ReG 7200 WD's....on a RaiD_0 setup.:confused:
                          - Damien

Comment

• saidin, it appears that I have a western digital wd600bb-00caa1 hard disk and I went to the westeren digital website to check what speed it runs at and according to them it runs at 7200, so how come I'am still getting a crap score ???

Comment

• I really don't think thats a crap score...you don't have Raid you don't have 8mb of cache...so that score seems very reasonable.
                              - Damien

Comment

• Well if you dont have a 8mb cache and it isnt setup in a RAID array you arent going to get much higher. But that score is around the highest I have seen for such a setup.

Comment

Working...
                                X