No announcement yet.

PC Mark 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scored 899 points on the hdd test, only 274 points last test because me my idiot had not activated "dma" in my 98se.

:mad:

Comment

• HEHE it happens to all of us at one time or another. At least in my case :p That DMA does quite a bit.

Comment

• Some of us learn from our mistakes. The smartest of us learn also from the mistakes of others.

Comment

• We are all humans,...so...you have the right to make mistakes...
          - Damien

Comment

• Right...we're all imperfect. Mistakes are ok to learn from, as long as you don't lose 100's of $ in the process... that'd just get me mad

Comment

• Losing money is no fun. Good to see that your posting is picking up there pcmkr.

Comment

• I was playing the one word game in beer garden, you should know you were there :p

Comment

• Yes, try some of the other games too. You won't like them all, but try 'em. Post some new threads there too. Remember, you only need 315 more posts to become a SILVER TWEAKER.

Comment

• Ha yeah. I'm still at work. Only when I get bored and have nothing to do I can get to posting a little.

Comment

• Here are my scores. I had AOL running at the time and I havent tweaked Windows one bit (don't quite know how:(). Anyway here ya go guys.

Comment

• What CPU do you have? Thats one of the best score I've seen yet.

Comment

• Wow, that is nioce pga1234. I am getting
                          CPU- 4792
                          Mem- 3898
                          HD- 1269

That is with the hardware listed below.
                          *Edit have not tried to overclock anything yet!! Well try oc'ing once I am 100% this board will not die on me...like the Abit boards!

Comment

• man something is funky I am getting absolutly raped in hard drive. Mine only gets 620 at most.

Comment

• Are you using RAID saidin?
                              - Damien

Comment

• I have the WD 8mb cache. Something is definately wrong with my memory, saidin your mem scores are higher and I have pc-3200. Anyway I will close all the background programs and run #Dmark and PCmark and see if my scores change much...

Comment

Working...
                                X