X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol mad score rns! altohugh i doubt ur system really performs liek taht:p
    hmm funni bug

Comment

lol nice flaco....altohugh i'm gonna get my 8K3A very soon...probly a week if i';m lucky...and a new cpu followinga bit after:)
      i plan to get an AGIOA 1600 or a t-bred if they o/c well by then...and hit hopefully 180+fsb:cheers:

Comment

Thats the whole thing it don't :( I run Sandra and other stuff and it's not that good. But when i have Win98SE on here it gets a normal score in the 4000's on the CPU and 2000's on the Memory. I just though it was alittle wierd and funny and you guys might get a kick out of it hehehehee

Comment

CHIS i am as excited as you are....can't wait dude see the score on that woohoo...180FSB gotta see that...:geek:
          - Damien

Comment

lol yea...a then i can unleash the awesome power taht my ti4600 deserves to run fully:D
            lol btw rns taht's pretti funni....u could scare some ppl with that...just say u have dual t-breds or something:p

Comment

Hey guys this is what I got.

opps having probs with uploading pics, anyone have any good free sites that can do that? theforumisdown.com doesnt work here :(

Comment

just post your results we'll believe you and post or put your rig on your sig....hey that rhymes:)
                - Damien

Comment

hehe flaco:bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:
                  btw today i'm FINALLY picking up my corsair xms3200 512mb:D
                  and then in a week ro so....8K3A....and then a bit after that an AGOIA xp or t-bred:cheers:

Comment

Badass man lemme know whats up...180FSB?...hmmm you think hehe:thumb:
                    - Damien

Comment

fruck yea....but i mite wait for teh next version of 8K3A...a month:cry: ...but i mite get a new cpu in the meantime:)

Comment

I say you wait for both bro...since you are waiting the EpoX out...might as well wait out the rest. Prices do go down..eventually..
                        - Damien

Comment

lol actually with PCB shortages in taiwan i doubt it...but i mite just get it sooner then later anyway:D

Comment

There is a shortage on PCB...you serious?...where did you read that?
                            - Damien

Comment

There's always some excuse at this time of year for price rises but they rarely if ever hold water and why is it always at this time of year? For the last 5 years that I know of we have always gone thru this at this same time of year. :(
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

lol well apparently there is a drought in taiwan...and PCB making needs lotsa water....although it only seems to be affecting RAm prices....mobos etc are all low as:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

Comment

Working...
                                X