3DMark2001 SE scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks amd and dr.

to doctor, you mentioned a screen shot on your post. i was wondering how to do something like that because i cant post the score i am most proud of 3d03 (score 13,750) as i dont have a valid key and i would like to show you guys. thank you, djon.

Comment

• Re: thanks amd and dr.

Originally posted by djon
      to doctor, you mentioned a screen shot on your post. i was wondering how to do something like that because i cant post the score i am most proud of 3d03 (score 13,750) as i dont have a valid key and i would like to show you guys. thank you, djon.
      Alt+prt sc... then go to any microsoft program and Ctl+V (paste) and just save the file. This works in virtually all programs.

Comment

Originally posted by dr_sharp
        Alt+prt sc... then go to any microsoft program and Ctl+V (paste) and just save the file. This works in virtually all programs.
        Well I doubt "any microsoft program" will do but Paint will do or a photo editor. Also its best to save as a .jpg or .png.

Comment

• Re: 3DMark2001 SE scores

PNG should be used for screenshots

Comment

PNG can be a large file though at times, generally you just want to use whatever keeps it at the best quality thats around 50kb or less.

Comment

Originally posted by dr_sharp
              what is alt+prt sc?

Comment

A key combination...
                The "Alt" key and the "Print Scrn|SysRq" key hit at the same time.

Comment

laptop:
                  Athlon 64 3000
                  512mb PC2700 memory
                  9600 mobility (M10) 64mb graphics

9795 3d marks

Comment

I actually expected higher from that. It's only double mine. :D

Comment

i think its the pc2700 ram and the 4600rpm hard drive bottlenecking the system
                      still it scores better than the mx440 in my main system, and that was a gaming rig.

Comment

It would help if you had more video memory, too, but yeah the HDD and RAM are bottlenecks for that. You know, you can replace them both. That would really make that thing fast.

Comment

i could replace them but i cant afford to

Comment

Don't they have loan sharks in the U.K.?

Comment

yeah but id like to keep my kneecaps, i need them.

Comment

new score http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=797745028,690

Comment

Working...
                                X