This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

Became fans and replying. Good luck everyone.

Comment

I have done the above two steps. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Done!!

Comment

I've done it and ready to win! ;)

Comment

Liked both!

Being an audiophine, I`m really interested in the product!

Comment

Sweeeeet giveaway!! Fan of both!!!! Good luck everyone

Comment

Liked and liked!
                Hoping for a win, building a new Z77 system right now, and this would help make things easier (and cheaper!)

Comment

I have completed the two steps above and liked the pages of both Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook.

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                    Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won (July 23 - July 29 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Biostar who are giving away some brand new Intel Z77 Express based motherboards.

Up for grabs are three Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X motherboards that were only released to the market last week.

In addition, each of our three winners will also receive a Biostar HDMI 1.3 cable to go along with the motherboard.

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A FAN of Biostar's Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/BiostarHQ
                    2) BECOME A FAN of TweakTown's Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown
                    3) Reply to this thread that you have done the above two steps and entered our giveaway

Giveaway runs from today until July 29th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

I've done it!

Comment

Done!
                      Motherboard Name ASRock extream6
                      Inteli7-4790k @4.5ghz
                      16gig Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9
                      SAPPHIRE TRI-X OC 100362-2SR Radeon R9 290

Mouse logitech G602
                      windows 7 ultimate
                      lg blue ray burner
                      Os smsung xp941 256gb
                      storage 2 1tb drives 2 500 gig drives
                      evga 1300 watt gold
                      in win GRone Gray 0.8mm atx full tower case
                      cpu heatsink corsair hydro h50
                      Logitech THX Z-5300 surround sound system
                      LG 27inch monitor

Comment

I have completed both the steps. Please count me in for the giveaway. I want to upgrade from P35 to Z77. Obviously i know ill have to change most of my hardware :D

Comment

I liked both pages. Good luck to all.

Comment

Both steps done! good luck

Comment

Both steps completed. Good luck to everyone'
                              Andrei Catalin

Comment

I have done the above two steps!! Excellent giveaway!

Comment

Working...
                                X