• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

all done baby nice giveaway ^_^
    fingers crossed

Comment

Both step accomplished! I hope TweakTown community grows fast!

Comment

Both 1 and 2 steps are done! :) goodluck!

Comment

I'm a fan of both BioStar and TweakTown already. I rushed here the first day to post a reply. This is really cool giveaway and there's three of them!! OMG I really hope I am 1 of the 3. Finger crossed =)

Comment

Already fan of TweakTown & Biostar

Comment

hi im 430 from IG professional DotA gamer. I done 2 step. sorry for my english,im chinese. good luck.

Comment

I have become a facebook fan of biostar and tweaktown

Comment

Sweet! Already had the "likes", great contest! Thanks TweakTown! & Biostar!

Comment

Done
                    ASrock 890GX EXTREME 4
                    amd phenom ii x4 955
                    EVGA nvidia 450 gts SC
                    Kingston HyperX 2(2GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9
                    Western Digital (WD) Caviar Black WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 1TB 64MB cache
                    Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 650w PSU
                    OS windows 7 ultimate bit 64

Comment

Both steps complete, thanks for your amazing weekly giveaway.

Regards
                      Bhaskar B

Comment

All step done... Thanks for the giveaway Worldwide!

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                        Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won (July 23 - July 29 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Biostar who are giving away some brand new Intel Z77 Express based motherboards.

Up for grabs are three Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X motherboards that were only released to the market last week.

In addition, each of our three winners will also receive a Biostar HDMI 1.3 cable to go along with the motherboard.

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A FAN of Biostar's Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/BiostarHQ
                        2) BECOME A FAN of TweakTown's Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown
                        3) Reply to this thread that you have done the above two steps and entered our giveaway

Giveaway runs from today until July 29th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

Comment

Both steps are done and hoping for the best of luck! :)

Comment

Completed the steps. G'luck to everyone. :)

Comment

I have done all the above requirements, If I win it might be time to build an Intel system
                              main system:phenom 965BE @ 3.7GHz, gigabyte 790xta-ud4, 4Gb corsair ddr3 ram, HIS HD6850, corsair p64 ssd, 2 x samsung spinpoint 1 Tb hdd, Antec Green 750 psu, housed in a thermaltake xaser VI case with xspc watercooling

mini itx build : Phenom II 550BE @ 3.5Ghz, ASUS M4A88T-I DELUXE, 4Gb corsair ddr3 sodimm ram, HIS HD5770, A-RAM PRO 64 GB ssd, Western Digital 500Gb 2.5" , Silverstone ST45SF 450w PSU, custom acrylic case, xspc pump and radiator with thermaltake cpu block (dont hold that against me its what i had at the time)

Gaming system: Phenom 1100T, Asus M5A99X EVO (thanks tweaktown for the motherboard and CPU), HIS HD6950 ICEQ turbo, 8Gb Corsair DDR3 ram, Corsair force 120 SSD, 3 x Hitachi 2Tb storage drives, Antec Quadpower 850 PSU, Arctic Cooling extreme tower cooler soon to be changed to water (xspc D5 rs360 kit).

Comment

Done! Thanks TweakTown, good luck to everyone! *crossed fingers*

Comment

Working...
                                X