This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

I have completed all of the tasks required to enter the contest. Pick me.

Comment

Done, done, done.

Comment

Originally posted by mypg0306 View Post
        Done, done, done.
        Still not given away? Neat. Good luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kranky View Post
          Still not given away? Neat. Good luck to all.
          Umm, yes they were already given away because I was fortunate enough to get one of them. THIS week they are giving away THREE nice Corsair power supplies.

Comment

Done

Comment

Done. Consider my case.

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
              Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won (July 23 - July 29 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Biostar who are giving away some brand new Intel Z77 Express based motherboards.

Up for grabs are three Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X motherboards that were only released to the market last week.

In addition, each of our three winners will also receive a Biostar HDMI 1.3 cable to go along with the motherboard.

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A FAN of Biostar's Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/BiostarHQ
              2) BECOME A FAN of TweakTown's Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown
              3) Reply to this thread that you have done the above two steps and entered our giveaway

Giveaway runs from today until July 29th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

Comment

I have completed the two steps above and liked the pages of both Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook

Comment

Done.

Comment

This giveaway ended last month guys. The thread is kept open so winners can post pics of their prizes.
                    Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Received my Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X motherboard and HDMI cable today, Thanks TweakTown and Biostar!

Comment

Liked the pages of both Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook. Goodluck to all! Thanks to both sponsors..

Comment

Working...
                        X