This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

I have completed the two steps above and liked the pages of both Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook. I realy need a new motherboard, as my Gigabyte x58a-ud5 died on me a couple of days ago.

Thanx for the opportunity
    Last edited by Blazer; 07-29-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

I have done the above two steps.

fingers crossed

Comment

Done all steps :P
        CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.0ghz
        Mobo: Asrock p67 Extreme 4 gen3
        Ram: 16bg Corsair vengance lp
        Vga: Palit 8800gt 1gb lol
        HDD: Seagate 500gb+ Corsair force GT 120gb
        Case: Thermaltake Armor
        Cooling: Cpu+mobo+ram watercooled

Comment

I did both steps, thanks for the chance to win an awesome motherboard!!

Comment

Thanks for the giveaway! I just bought a new PSU and graphics card only to know my motherboard has an integrated graphics card and I cant disable the graphics card because my motherboard is so old it doesnt have the feature to disable the integrated graphics card in bios. So im really desperate for one. Thanks again!

Comment

In for this, thanks TweakTown!
              ASRock Extreme6 z77, i5 3570k, GTX 670, 16GB Mushkin Enhanced 1600mhz CL 8, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT, 1TB Caviar Green, OCZ ZX 850, NZXT Phantom, Asus VS247H

Comment

Congrats to FreeJet, Jim Lipscomb and mrcapncaveman who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now via our forum private message system. A new giveaway will be online soon.
                Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Congrats guys FreeJet, Jim Lipscomb and mrcapncaveman :) Have FUN :)

just Sam.............

Comment

congrats to FreeJet, Jim Lipscomb and mrcapncaveman

Comment

Wow! Thanks Mr. Tweak and Biostar. That motherboard will be a fanastic component in my first build. You folks rock!!

Comment

Congrats guys!
                        https://www.facebook.com/jasper.cecilio

Comment

Congratulations :)

Better luck to me next time

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Woot!! Thanks Tweaktown and Biostar. Very happy indeed! Congrats to the other winners as well!

Comment

congrats lucky winners!
                                I try my best to hide my best.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2230144

Comment

Working...
                                X