Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I've become a fan. good luck everyone!!!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I have become a fan!

Comment

I have become a fan and ofcourse want to win one of the wicked Corsair product prizes at TweakTown!

Comment

i've shared and i'm already a fan on FB :D

hoping for the SSD, really need one for my laptop :P

Comment

was allready a fan!
            and shared (twice) :D

Richard Scott on FB.

awesome cometition as allways!

Comment

already a fan

Comment

I was already a fan! :D

Comment

Just thought you should know I have become a fan. Now if only I wasn't electric and blowing everything.

Comment

I've been a fan for a couple weeks. I want to win :)

Comment

I'm a fan. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Like, Shared, Replied. Also I need this kit.

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                        Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM (March 29th - April 6th 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Corsair who are giving away some killer prizes including their H100 water cooling kit, a 128GB Performance Pro SSD and an 8GB Vengeance DDR3-1866 dual-channel memory kit.

For this giveaway there will be three lucky winners who have the chance to take home one of these great Corsair products. Entry details below.

The Hydro Series H100: Go long.

Want even more? Featuring a full 240mm radiator and two 120mm fans, the Corsair Hydro Series H100 extreme performance liquid CPU cooler is designed to deliver cooling performance that meets the needs of even the most demanding enthusiast.

Consistently Outstanding SSD Performance

Corsair SSDs are 2.5" wide, the same size as notebook hard drives. An adapter is included for mounting in standard desktop PC 3.5" drive bays.

Performance Series Pro SSDs tap into the power of the Marvell SATA 6 Gb/s controller for reliable performance across multiple platforms and PC configurations.

Vengeance 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9)

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 memory modules are designed with overclockers in mind. Vengeance DIMMs are built using RAM specially selected for their high-performance potential. Aluminum heat spreaders help dissipate heat, and provide the aggressive look that you want in your gaming rig. As a bonus, the attractive low price of Vengeance memory will also leave lots of room in your system build budget.

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook, if you are not already. You also have to post on our TweakTown fan page and say: I want to win one of the wicked Corsair product prizes at TweakTown!
                        2) SHARE this TweakTown fan page post on your Facebook wall (click on the link and click the "Share" link at Facebook to share to your wall): https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown/p...50889102054942
                        3) Finally, reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our Facebook fan page and that you have shared the post on your wall as required. If you do not reply to this thread, you cannot be selected as a winner.

Giveaway runs from today until April 6th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

Comment

Done, done aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand DONE xD

Oh and happy Easter all! Be safe!

Comment

Been a fan , still a fan , will ALWAYS be a fan !!! :D (aka Facebook : Jeff Richmond)

Good luck everyone.
                            Last edited by stereo55; 04-04-2012, 03:09 PM.
                            * i7 920 D0 @ 3.8 - Evga x58 Tri-SLi
                            * 2x Samsung 410 slim 250's = RAID0 - Samsung F3 1TB - 18gig Mushkin 1333 - Evga 560 x2-SLi - Corsair 1000HX/CM Cosmos 1010 - Windows 7 Ultimate

* XFi Titanium - Klipsch 4.1's/Altec center channel - Soyo 24" - 42" Samsung B450 Plasma
                            * "Random segments of code and ghosts in my machine"
                            Heatware

Comment

I'm a fan!

Comment

Already a fan and I would love to win these corsair products .....thanks Tweaktown.

Comment

Working...
                                X