Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I'm a fan on Facebook!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I have become a fan[FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]

Comment

I am really getting sick to death of all these "contests" that discriminate against non-Facebook users. To state that the contest is open to "anyone in the world" is not true if there is the additional requirement of being on Facebook to participate. I, and many, many others choose not to participate in a social media that has been proven many times to be unsecure. Maybe it is time for a class-action suit against all these sites and companies that are discriminating against non-Facebook users. I am sure that such discrimination is already illegal in a number of states; as other forms of contests have been forced to create alternative methods to participate in similar situations. This isn't a legitimate contest -- it is bribery to build up "likes" and "friending" and one's presence on the social media.

Comment

I'm a fan!

Comment

I Am A FAN

Comment

I have been a fan for a long time!

Comment

classic renosablast, just classic.
                AMD720BE unlocked to 3.2g, GB 770t-ud3p,mushkin silverline 8g,
                Cooler Master HAF-X,V6GT,800wGold ps,

Comment

I am a facebook fan !

Comment

Liked, shared,and i'm a fan of TT

Comment

Big fan!, Shared! thank you very much, and good luck to everybody else.

Comment

i hav become CORSAIR's best friend
                        Thanks guys

Comment

i have become a fan, shared and posted

Comment

I've fan'd and shared. Thanks again TweakTown.

Comment

I have been a fan and shared.

Comment

I became a fan quite awhile ago, and have completed all necessary steps to enter this giveaway contest. Thanks for doing yet another awesome giveaway and thanks also to the sponsors (in this case, it's Corsair)!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X