Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I'm a fan and shared the link. Thanks for the great contest!
    GA-EP45T-DS3R Rev. 1.0 Bios: F4H
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83Ghz Rev. E0 @ 471*8.5 @ 1.34v 35c Idle, 65c Load Stable!
    Corsair PC3-8500F CM3X2G1600C9DHX @ 9-9-9-24 DDR3- 1570Mhz @ 1.800v
    Visiontek Radeon HD 4850 512Mb
    Antec 650 watt PSU
    Antec 900 Case
    Cpu cooler: XSPC V3 water block
    OS= Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I've become a fan.
      Post shared:)

Comment

I have become a fan.

Comment

I have become a fan (new). Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
            3) Finally, reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our Facebook fan page and that you have shared the post on your wall as required. If you do not reply to this thread, you cannot be selected as a winner.
            I have become a fan on Facebook. I hope I am awesome enough to actually win something for once

Comment

I'm now a fan of TweakTown on FB!
              Shared the post

Comment

Shared, Liked and posted!
                Great idea for a competition! I look forward to installing my new H100 cooler ;)

Comment

Done all of the above :)

Comment

Im a fan and I shared!!

Im a good boy!

Comment

I have become a fan

Comment

Boy have I become a fan. You know this would go great with my new AMD FX 8120 and ASUS motherboard and the 16gb of 1866mhz memory. Man would that SSD drive go great since it is a 6gbs drive

Comment

I have become a fan.

Comment

I already become a fan of tweaktown, post in tweaktown fan page on facebook and I also already share the post in my timeline.. I hope I can win these prizes..

Comment

I've become a fan!

Comment

already fans and posted.
                                the prizes really make me drooling !
                                good luck al
                                i7 965 XE
                                Gigabyte X58A-UD3R 1.0
                                Team 2GB 1600 x 3
                                CM 212+
                                Asus EAH 4850/512
                                WD black 1TB
                                SB XFi Extreme
                                XIGMATEK NRP-MC702 700W

Comment