Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

fan I am, posted, shared, thanx

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Already fan and shared :)

Comment

my birthday will be in a few days!!!!

one of this thing can be a really awesome gift!!!

and will be the firts time i win something!

Comment

Awesome! I have become a TT fan! Good luck everyone!

Comment

All done: Fanned, commented, shared. Please count me in and good luck everyone.

Comment

I am in! Good luck everyone.

Comment

i have become a fan!

Comment

Great giveaway!! I have become a fan,commented and shared on my wall.

Comment

I am already a fan, liked the facebook page and shared the facebook page/

Good luck to all.

Comment

I want to win one of the wicked Corsair product prizes at TweakTown!

Thank you, Tweaktown!

Comment

I am a fan! Shared as well!
                        Thanks for great giveaway!

Comment

I am already a huge fan, shared and liked :)

Thank you for the great prizes - Tweak Town ROX!

Comment

been doing this for a while now, hope i win this time

Comment

I want to win one of the Corsair prizes at TweakTown!! The H100 water cooling system would be nice...lol

Comment

I have become a Fan, and shared it =) as well as appreciate all the sponsors for this compitition but confused to the Contest rules.

The contest on facebook says march 29th-april 6th But on here on the first page under the Tweaktown facebook banner, it says...

"giveaway runs from today until March 29th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time"

But the giveaway was announced on march 29th.

Still thanks!
                                Last edited by forcefedflesh; 04-03-2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X