Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I am a fan! Entered

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Liked, shared, posted etc :)

Hope to win!

Comment

Officially a Fan!

Liked + Shared + Posted!

Comment

Already a fan. Shared.
          Thanks for the giveaway.

Comment

I have become a fan. Don't you love Tweaktown, and Corsair? I sure do!

Comment

I have become a fan, posted and waiting!

Comment

Liked on Facebook, shared the status, also replied in this thread. Now waiting!

Comment

I was a fan weeks ago and on this forum for a few years. Interesting set of prizes. Would push me more into a new system to stick these things in.

Comment

I have recently become a fan of TweakTown for their reviews and computer information. I just liked, shared, and commented on TweakTown's facebook page. I would absolutely LOVE to win some of these awesome prizes! Thank you, and keep up the great work on the website!

Comment

I was already a fan(!) and I shared the post.
                      Hope to win...

Good luck to us all.

Comment

done!
                        COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Black Steel/ Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
                        RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-630SS 630W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Modular LED Power Supply
                        ASRock 890GX EXTREME4 AM3 AMD 890GX HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
                        AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor
                        CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 Desktop Memory
                        Crucial RealSSD C300 CTFDDAA064MAG-1G1 1.8" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive
                        Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Comment

done!

Comment

I followed the instructions like the giveaway instructions stated them as. :D
                            That H100 looks really tasty, so does the SSD.

Comment

I have become a fan!

Comment

I'm a fan!

Comment

Working...
                                X